chapter 14

it's friday now , brielle has been wither her other friends all week , i haven't really talked to her much.

which is normal , she comes up to me when she has no one else to rant to. so i just wait until that time comes. and rue.. same old same old.

i've talked to her , but she's always out doing whatever she does , and she never answers her phone. so i haven't really hung out with her since the last time i went to her house.

just as i was about to make my way down the hall , leaving school as i just finished my last class.

"marrr , ugh i have some much to tell you."

brielle slung her arm around my shoulder , pulling in as like a side hug.

this annoyed me so much , she avoided me until she needed me. and i just let her.

"so , first you know ariana ? oh my god. she was so rude to me ! she said i talked a lot."

i wasn't really listening to what she said , i had zoned out thinking about the things that were going on in my life.

"mar ? are you listening ?" brought me out of my daze.

"hm ? oh , yeah." i lied.

"great , so what did you do this week ?" she continued talking to me.

"nothing." i told her the truth , i didn't do anything all week.

"so boringggg mar. let's do something !"

i sighed , knowing she's gonna suggest a party or something in that category.
"like what ?"

she stood in front of me , crossing her arms.
"you know me , a party duh !"

andddd i was correct.

"bri.. i seriously don't wanna go to a party." i don't enjoy being invited to them , only to be left.

"cmon ! it's been.. what ? a month ? you have tooo" she begged further.

i just looked at her , i really didn't want to. but i feel terrible saying no.

"please." she smiled , holding my hands.

"okay." i breathed out , shaking my head at how stupid i could be sometimes.

"yes ! you can come to my house and get ready ! oh it's gonna be so funnn" she linked her arm with mine , walking in a directing im not used to.

"where are we going ?" i asked

"my house." she smiled , pointing down the road.

i didn't think she was serious about getting ready at her house.. we literally JUST left school.

we reached a house , it looked modern and very cleaned up , excepted.

"cmon !" she said loudly , grabbing my hand and grabbing me through her house until we stopped at a room , her room. i'm guessing.

me and brielle have never went to each other's houses , before we just talked at school and would hangout other places if we ever hung out , which was rarely ever. so this was my first time here.

"sooo i'm thinking we should wear dresses ! i mean , it's a party.. we have to." she spoke up , after i had sat on her bed and watched her look around her room.

i didn't say anything , just watched her scan through her closet.

"this one ! you have to wear it." she shoved a dress in my face , making my grab it without even looking at it.

telling my how excited she was about me wearing this dress , no matter if i say no i wasnt getting out it.
so i gave a small nod , basically saying okay.