chapter 11

"what is she calls the fucking feds !?"

ashtray seemed like he was more worried about me telling the cops than anything.

i had left the store , i didn't want to stay there with them because i was scared. so i went back to my house , even though i know i'm gonna have to eventually go back to fez's.

reaching my house , this time i knew my dad wasn't gonna be there. so i opened the door , walking slowly so i could look around one good time.

i had many memories here. me and my dad relationship wasn't all that good , but he was still my dad , i loved him no matter what. and now he's gone.

i was sobbing at this point , i was scared. neither of my parents were in my life now , and i was living with two people i've known for a month , and one of them killed my dad.

i sat on my bed , looking over every part of my room.

the longer i sat , the more my thoughts started to get worse. i was thinking of every way ashtray could've done it , the imagine of my dad laying there lifeless.

and i felt guilty , i had feelings for ashtray. i have feelings for him.

what am i supposed to do now ?

i don't know.

i got up , grabbing another backpack i had and hurried , grabbing more of my clothes. i wanted to have enough so i didn't have to come back for awhile , after this i don't want to come back here.

i walked out of my house , wiping my eyes.

i didn't know where to go , i was staying at fez's but i was nervous to go back there.

at the end of the day , i will. but maybe not right now.

i pulled out my phone , calling brielle.

"hello ?"
"brielle. are you home ?"
"no , why ?" "are you crying ?"
"no.. where are you ?"
"ava's. where are you ? what's wrong ?"
"oh. never mind , bye."
"what-."

she was at ava's , which means i can't go to her , so i called rue next.

it rung and rung , but she didn't answer me.

i sighed , sitting on the porch of my house.

both of my friends were no use , i had no where to go. except back to fez's.

it was getting late , which means it's getting dark.

i collected myself , standing up and grabbing my backpack , walking towards fez's house.

i didn't know what i was gonna say to them , there was nothing to say.

the sight of their house made my stomach hurt , the smell of chemicals when i first got there made sense now.

"mariana." fez spoke , opening the door.

i held my breathe , walking in the house as he moved out of the way.

when i reached the living room ashtray stared at me , squinting his eyes.

"i didn't tell the fucking cops." i told him , im assuming that's why he was looking at me the way he was.

he didn't say anything or do anything , just looked at me.

i had every right to tell the cops , but i didn't. i don't know why i didn't , i should've. but in a way i felt like i was be betraying them.

yeah ashtray committed a murder , but fez gave me a place to stay no matter what. i still feel bad , and i shouldn't.

fez walked over , sitting on the other couch.

it was quiet , neither of them said anything. the only noise was from the tv.

i had thought about it , they shouldn't trust custer like they are. he could at any moment go tell the cops.

"who all knows ?" i spoke up , my voice was still shaky.

"custer and you." fez answered.

i wasn't mad at fez , maybe he was trying to protect me which is why he wasn't telling me. i was just kinda disappointed.

ashtray however , i am mad at him , disappointed too.

i don't know what it was about him , he barely talked and he he didn't show that he liked me at all , but i still am questioning my feelings for him ? and now , i don't know what to do. i would say i can't control who i like , but in a way i feel like i should be able to.

-

ashtrays pov:

i shouldn't feel bad. i didn't like the way mouse did business , and i was protecting fez.

but i don't like the way he looked at me , she was scared in the moment she found out. i don't like that she's scared of me , more specifically what i could do to her.

i don't know why i feel bad , i've known her for a month. she's just staying here because of what i did to her dad.

i think fez cares about her , maybe that's why i feel bad.

-

the truth is , ashtray was feeling something towards the girl , he just didn't know how to explain what he was feeling. of course he felt bad , he killed her dad. but not only that , mariana had trusted him , and hung out with him for a good while before , and now who knows if any of that will matter now.

ashtrays never cared about getting a girlfriend , or any girl other than his grandma , and rue sometimes. he wouldn't say he cared for mariana , but he wouldn't say he didn't care for her.

what do i think ? i think he's crushing on her big time.

AUTHORS NOTES.

^ credit to them for the last chapter

.