Pool Party Pt 1.

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)

Hey guys! Really sorry that I didn't post. With all that has been thrown at me in school this year, my grades suck. I haven't been writing that much and I'm really sorry! Ill try!

Ariana's POV

I woke up with a pain on my head. Probably from sleeping on the floor. There was also something on my forehead. It was a sticky note. I took it of my forehead and read it. It was from Liz.

Got a flight home :) Enjoy your stay!

-Liz

I smiled and put the note in my back pocket. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Usually I would belt my heart out and sing but sing but since I'm in a hotel room, I can't.

I decided to sing in my head. At least I can scream my head off in there right?

After belting out one song I started to think. What would I do when I get back? Oh right, college. I'll have to get a job, too. At least Mom and Frankie saved up some of my money from Lemonade Stands, Christmas, Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, and Birthdays. Bless them.

I miss them. At least I can visit them. Ah thank the Lord for the proximity of my college and my house! I can bring Harry to visit, too.

I was snapped out of thought when I heard someone's footsteps coming the bathroom.

I quickly finished my shower and put on one of those cool bathrobes the hotel people give you and I wrapped a towel around my head to dry my hair. Thankfully, it was a girl voice who said Hello.

"Lexie!!" I said coming out of shower to give her a hug.

"Sorry for coming in! I really needed to pee. I missed you!"

"Haha! TMI! And I missed you, too. So I'll let you do your business so you don't pee on the rug. I'll meet you outside." I said. She nodded and I went outside.

"Morning babe." Harry said in his morning voice.

"Hey!" I replied and pecked his lips.

"What's the plan today?"

"I don't know. Why don't I change. first?"

"Can I watch?"

"Eww! Harry!" I said pushing him playfully.

"Please?" He said putting on his puppy face. I smirked.

"Not gonna happen." I said.

I grabbed my blue snowflake crop top and its matching skirt. The top only went to a little below my ribs and my skirt went from my belly button down, leaving a little space of skin in the middle.

Lexie came out of bathroom and sat down to watch me on the TV. I went to the bathroom and changed.

"Whoa! That's her?" I heard Harry say.

I then put my hair into my classic high ponytail then curled it. I came out and put in my white sneakers. I saw Lexie showing Harry Victorious and smiled.

"Whatta ya think?" I said to them twirling around a couple of times.

"Gorgeous!" Lexie said.

"Hot." Harry said he said in amazement. I rolled my eyes playfully. Creep.

We watched a couple of Victorious episode and then watched the One Direction video diaries. Kawaii! Then, I heard moaning. I turned around and saw Niall waking up.

"Morning Leprechaun!" I said.

"Morning!" He said getting up.

Everyone started to awaken except Zayn. He was fast asleep. I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around. Of course, it was Harry.

"So the plan?" He asked.

"You know, I should actually ask you that considering the fact that this is your hometown." I replied.

"Hmm" He thought for a minute.

"So?"

"I'm not sure"

I laughed.

"Why is that? You must've been around a lot before you went on tour, right?"

"Eh"

"Wow." I giggled.

"Why don't we go for breakfast first , I'll try to think."

"Fine." I said with a smile.

We went to a diner across the street and had breakfast. I had French toast sticks and syrup with a cup coffee and Harry had toast and butter with a cup of tea.

We talked and caught up, even though it was a short time. I liked it though. We finally finished and Harry payed since I didn't have any money/ pounds.

"So?" I said when we were walking back to the hotel.

"I dont know, I'm stumped. I've been in America for so long it's hard to remember" He replied fixing his hair.

"Haha" I said opening the door to our hotel room.

"Hello!" Liam shouted.

We waved and sat down on the bed. They were watching Victorious. In the episode, I had a butterfly in my ear. Everyone watched while I went on twitter.

"4EvaAriana: I heard that @ArianaGrande got back together with @Harry_Styles ! Yay!!! :)"

"1DFTW: Ariana is so perfect for Harry! Love ya @ArianaGrande !!"

I smiled. I put my laptop away back in its bag and went out to the room balcony. I sat down on the chair and let the breeze blow on my hair. I just watched the sea, which looked beautiful.

After a minute or so, I heard the door slide open. I turned around and smiled.

"Hey" Harry said.

"Hi" I replied.

"Why don't we spend the day relaxing?"

"Sure! I'd like that!!" I said getting up. "We should go for a swim in the pool!"

"Sure! Lets tell the lads and Lexie." He said.

We both went inside.

"Hey guys! Let's go swimming!" I said.

Everyone agreed and got their bathing suits on. Harry and I got towels. Niall and Lexie helped get snacks and Zayn and Liam got refreshments.

"All right lets go!" I said. We all skipped to the pool.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!"

Authors Note:

HAII :D hoped you like it!