Final Chapter

Lexi and I rushed into the elevator PRAYING that no one gets on it.

"Why is it taking so long to close the damn doors!" I cried.

"Ari, you're freaking out! Calm down! Remember your blood sugar!" Lexie tried calming me down.

"No! I need to know why Liam wants me to "come now"! I need to know if my world is gone!" I yelled.

Thank god no one was here.

Tears were violently running down my face, like how anime people draw it.

"I can't bear him not being here." I said before breaking down.

"It'll be okay. I'm here and your four other best friends. Also there's Liz, your Brother, Colleen. We're all with you."

I smiled a little. My tears were slowing to a stop.

"I'm so glad you are here Lexi. You've kept me sane." I said and hugged her.

The elevator beeped and the doors opened. I took a deep breath and grabbed Lexie's hand. She smiled at me sympathetically and patted my back.

"Let's go then." I said nervously.

We took a slow walk to Harry's room door.

Once we got there. I froze in front of it.

I don't want to go in.

I can't bear what the next couple minutes of my life will be. I gulped.

"Remember Ari, we're here for you two." Lexie said.

I nodded at her and reached for the door handle.

"Where is she?!?!" I heard Liam groan. I got nervous again and flinched my hand back.

"I'm afraid of what could be." I whisper.

"Mate she'll be here." I heard Zayn say.

I don't know about that.

"C'mon Ari. We can do this. Just stay strong." Lexie said.

"Okay." I whispered.

I reached for the door handle once more, this time actually holding the handle. I slowly turned the handle, getting hotter every time I twisted it.

I finally opened it and all four heads turned to me. I looked to the hospital bed.

It was empty.

My heart shattered into a million pieces.

"WHERE IS HE?!?" I screamed running to the bed.

"Ari calm dow-" Zayn started, but I interrupted him.

"NO! WHERE IS HE?!?!" I said, still looking down at the bed. Tears were streaming down my face but I didn't care.

"He-" Liam started but was interrupted by the bathroom door opening. So many interruptions.

"Who the hell's screaming and why isn't there anymore toilet pap-" I heard a low, raspy voice start. I froze. My grip on the hospital bed softened.

It's him.

The room was silent. I slowly turned my head to the figure near the bathroom door.

"H-Harry?" I whispered.

"I-It's me babe." He said.

I looked at him, tears running down my face. It was him. Harry. My Harry.

"I-I remember." He said.

I ran up to him and placed my lips on top of his. I could feel him smiling as he kissed me back. I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. It was like it only us two in the room. Then we heard aw!s, screams, woohoo!s, and ow!s. We stopped and looked at the boys and Lexie.

"Thank you guys. For everything." I said looking at them. They all nodded.

Just then, the doctor came in holding some papers.

"Oh, I see that everyone knows now?" He said.

We nodded.

"Good, I just need you to sign these papers and you'll be out of here!"

He handed Liam the papers.

"Thanks for everything." I said.

"No problem." He said smiling and leaving.

*****

*****

"So what now?" Niall asked as we all walked out of the hospital.

"Umm.. Can Harry and I..?" I started.

"Yes, you guys can leave and do whatever." Everyone said. I smiled and turned to Harry who was smiling as well.

"It's been a while." Harry said before taking my hand.

We walked away from the group to the park. We ate and caught up. Before we knew it, it was dark and all the stars were out. Harry laid out his jacket and we rested our heads on it while we laid down.

"Look at all the stars." He said.

"Mhmm." I said smiling at him.

"Babe, the stars are up there." He said chuckling.

"I know. But my star is right here." I said tapping his nose.

"You're my shining star. And I'll always love you." He said.

"Gosh we're so cheesy!" I giggled. Harry chuckled.

"Remember when we bumped into each other after the concert and we went out?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Well that reminds me of this. Because we watched the stars that time, too." He said. I smiled.

"Watching stars never gets old does it?" I said.

"I guess it doesn't, for us."

I leaned in and closed my eyes. I felt his breath and knew his lips were near. He cupped my face and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled me closer to him. I pulled away before biting my lip.

We got up and walked to the hotel. When we got there, the other 5 were still out so we just talked and caught up on social media with a little twitcam in our pajamas.

"That was fun." Harry said closing the laptop. I nodded in agreement.

"Well I'm tired, how about we get spend rest." I said. He nodded and we both got into bed.

He looked at me and smiled. I scooted closer to him and softly brushed my lips against his. Then, I put my lips on his and he pulled me close. We kissed for a while till we were out of breath. I turned so my back was facing him and we cuddled.

"I missed you so much Harry." I said.

"Me too. All that time I was sleeping, I never got to see you and tell you one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I love you."

I smiled. He loves me.

"I love you, too Harry." I said back. I kissed him once more before we both drifted off into a deep sleep.

A/N

BAM!!!! SECOND UPDATE!!! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY TYPOS! ALSO ITS SAD TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK BUT I WILL BE POSTING AN EPILOGUE LATER!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING GUYS!! ALSO IM SORRY TO SAY THAT I DELETE JUST LISTEN BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE THE VIBE ANYMORE. SORRY LOVES! WELL

I GOTTA GO NOW SO TTYL!! XXXXX