Unexpected.

Ariana's POV

I thought Harry would kiss me but he didn't do anything. He stood there, staring blankly at the wall.

"Harry-.." I started but then he collapsed. I screamed.

"LIAM HELP!" Liam came out and freaked. He dialed 911 while the rest of the boys carried him downstairs. Lexie stayed with me.

"The ambulance is on its way." I nodded and we went downstairs to meet the other boys.

We waited in silence until then the ambulance came.

"Take me with you! I'm his girlfriend!" I yelled. The nurses nodded and I went inside.

"We'll meet you at the hospital!" Louis said and we were off.

It was a short ride to the hospital and before I knew it, Harry was in the hospital bed, and I was sitting, waiting for a doctor. When he walked in I ran up to him.

"Will he be okay doc?!" I practically screamed.

"We don't know yet miss. We will just have to see if he wakes up. we can't tell if he's alive or not. I'm sorry." He said and walked out.

I stood there,mouth opened and tears streaming down my face, not saying a word. The rest of the boys came in. Zayn was the first.

"Ari!" He ran and took me in his arms.

I bawled. I know I'm a crybaby. After my crying session I pulled away and wiped my tears.

"What happened?" Lexie asked.

"Is he alive?" Niall asked. I cried silently.

"Th-they don't know y-yet. We will j-just have to wait." I barely spoke.

We all sat down on the chairs but I laid with Harry in the bed. I'm not gonna leave his side until he got up again.

********

I woke up and looked around. Oh right. Harry's somewhat dead. The boys left a note. I got up and picked it up.

Ari: went to get breakfast. We'll bring you some, too.

- Niall.

Great.

I stuffed the note in my pocket and went to the bathroom. I scratched my eyes and looked in the mirror. God I look like a zombie. Probably from all that crying. God! Why couldn't I get to that damn hotel room quicker!

I washed my face and lied down next to Harry again. I started to cry silently. I wanted to punch a wall. Cherry's such a bitch.

I wrapped my arms around Harry. He was in one of those stupid hospital beds. I looked under the sleeve to see his tattoos. He had on of a heart, just like me.

Tattooed heart.

I've always wanted to make a song like that. I got out my notepad from my bag and started jotting down rhymes.

You don't need a lot of money.

You don't have to play no games.

All I need is all your loving,

To get the blood rushing through my veins.

I wanna say we're going steady,

Like its 1954.

It doesn't have to be forever.

Just as long as I'm the name,

On your

Tattooed.

Heart.

I smiled weakly at my lyrics. I went on my computer and surfed the web. Wow, how long have I been asleep!?!?

Everyone's already talking about Harry! My twitter was blowing up with mentions, only it was 10x quicker than it usually is, because of directioners.

"1dariballin:

@ArianaGrande is Harry okay?!? Please answer I'm worried!"

"heartsupfortheway:

@ArianaGrande ARI WHERE ARE YOU, LEXIE, AND THE BOYS!?!"

"2directioner4u:

@ArianaGrande I'm sorry for what You and Harry have to go through. You guys are in my prayers."

A tear fell onto the keyboard.

"Ugh." I said smacking the screen down and wiping my tears.

I put my laptop away and looked at Harry. I wrapped my arms around him and put my head on his chest.

"Please wake up Harry. Please."

It wasn't long before the boys came back with food.

"After we eat I'm gonna go somewhere." I said before taking a bite of my breakfast sandwich.

"It's depends, where are we going?"

I turned around.

"I'm going to see Cherry."

A/N

THANK U ALL FOR WAITING I KNOW IT WAS A LONG WAIT IM SORRY.

FURTHERMORE, THERES ONLY A COUPLE CHAPTERS LEFT.

K LOVE U ALL BYEEE