Best Friends

"Oh no. No no no. There is no way in hell we are gonna see Cherry." Louis said. The others nodded in agreement.

"You don't have to come if you don't want, too. I don't care." I stated. I took a deep breath.

"I just have to do this."

"Why?" Asked Zayn.

"I need to tell her what she has done. She is a bitch and she should know." I snapped, I put more sass than I wanted to. Zayn felt a little hurt.

"I'm sorry, Zayn. I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's alright, Ari. I understand. All of us would probably be yelling and cursing at the top of our lungs if we had the energy to right now." He said.

Just then, Niall got up an hugged me. Oh how I love a good Horan hug.

"We know what you're going through, Ari." Niall said as he pulled away.

"We're his best mates. He's close to us like he's close to you."

I teared up. He smiled sympathetically and hugged me again. This time, a little softer.

"And you're not going to go through this alone." Liam said walking to me.

"We're here for you." He put a hand on my shoulder.

"And we will" do this together." I smiled and wiped my tears away.

"Thanks guys. I love you all. Thanks for dealing with me with this tough time. You are all my best friends" I smiled as I spoke the most cheesiest words ever.

"Alright. Lets do this!" Niall said grabbing his jacket. The others smiled in agreement and got their jackets, too.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"The police station silly!" Liam smiled before throwing me my jacket. I caught it just before it hit my face.

"You guys are coming with me?!" I said dumbfounded. They smiled and nodded.

"I wanna see her cry." Zayn said evilly before everyone laughed. Liam grabbed his keys from the table.

"Everyone ready?" Liam asked.

"Yup!" Everyone said at different times. The boys started going out the door.

"Ari, you coming?" Lexie asked.

"Yeah, you guys go on ahead. I'm gonna just..."

"Harry. Got it. Meet you downstairs." She said before closing the door. I smiled and turned to Harry.

"Don't worry, Harry. You'll be awake before you know it......" I paused as a tear escaped my eyes.

"I miss you so much." I said, my voice cracking.

"I'll see you later.." I said to Harry before kissing his forehead.

I covered my mouth to prevent myself from bawling. I wiped my tears and walked to the door. Opening it, I took one more glance at Harry. I smiled and walked out the door. Closing it softly.

*****

A/N

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LITERALLY AGES. 8TH GRADE IS A BITCH!!! I'll try to update more frequently! Sorry if there are any typos!