Oops.

Second chapter! Woo! I'll be posting daily so keep checking back! P.S. sorry this is a short chapter D: Love ya guys!!

Ariana's POV

The car ride was okay. Alexa and I talked for the first hour and then I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of Alexa's voice.

"WAKE UP ARI!!!" She shouted.

"Okay okay I'm up!" I said back.

We checked in our hotel room and I must say the room was magnificent. We unpacked and went to the entrance of MSG.

"Whoa" I said

We walked inside to where our tickets said we were. Nobody was there since we were 2 HOURS early.We got fourth row which was pretty cool.

Alexa went to buy merchandise and left me alone. I sighed. I sat down on the floor and started to text my brother Frankie.

I stood up and stretched my legs, but I heard people coming on the stage so I ducked again to hide myself. I heard a cute and low voice say "NIALL!". I saw a blonde guy rush across the stage and stop to catch his breath. Then I saw a cute, brown curly haired guy run to the middle of the stage.

"I RULE THE WORLD!" He shouted.

Then the blonde haired guy walked up to him and said "No you don't" and he walked off stage.

"NO I DO!" said the curly haired guy again.

Then he did a funny evil laugh. I couldn't help but laugh. Then, the next thing I knew, the curly haired boy was staring right at me. Oops

My cover was blown.