Private Jet

Harry's POV

I got a text and I opened it up.

From Ari😘: OMG GET ON SKYPE NOW!

I texted back then proceeded to my laptop feeling tired then ever. But I had to do it to make this relationship work out.

I opened my laptop and opened my Skype. No one was on except Ari. Then I got the call and the ringtone practically woke me up. I opened it and I saw her beautiful face. She waved.

I don't think she remembered that I was hours away from her. I said hello in a deep and sleepy tone. THEN she remembered about the time.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry for waking you haz." she said with a sad face.

I laughed.

"It's okay. What's up?"

"Are you wearing earphones?"

"No..."

"THAN OMG THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THESE TICKETS! AND FIRST CLASS? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE!!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN EVER!"

"Whoa!!" She definitely woke me up.

"Its no problem love but just tell me when you're gonna scream next time." I said my eyes wide, chuckling.

"Sorry, but you did surprise me. Alexa even more." she whispered.

I chuckled. I never knew I could make someone so happy. Of course I went out with Caroline Flack and she was such an annoying creep. Ariana is my first real love.

"Do you want to sleep Harry?" She asked.

"No I'm pretty awake now"

"Okay"

We talked until it was 6 am. She told me about her days at work and I talked about the rest of the tour. I wish I had moved up the dates. Or! Maybe I can just get them a private jet! Yes!

"Did you pack your things yet?" I asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Forget about the tickets, I'm getting you a private jet that will be coming for you tomorrow. I can't wait anymore."

She paused. Her eyes widened. She stayed silent for a couple seconds which made me confused.

"Ok cover your ears" she whispered.

I nodded and covered my ears and she screamed so loud.

"WHOA!" I said.

"Sorry." she said biting her lip. That was a turn on. I liked when girls bit their lip all cute like.

"I'll text Paul telling him to get your jet going. Be ready at 3 pm."

She nodded.

"You should go to sleep okay? I insist. You need your sleep ok?" She told me.

"Alright. You are the best girlfriend ever."

"No you are the best boyfriend ever!"

I chuckled and I gave her a kiss via Skype haha. I closed the call and I went to sleep.