Night with the Stars

Okay here's the next chapter!

Ariana's POV

We both turned around. It was Harry!

"Hey Love! Good to see you again!" He said picking me up.

"You guys met?!?!" Alexa said in shock.

"I'll explain later." I said.

"Hi, I'm Harry." Harry said.

He smiled and waved. He had his same cute smile. Alexa was freaking out. The excitement was taking over again.

"HI OMG IM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN!" She said.

She almost fainted! She started to fangirl. Niall came just in time.

"There you are Harry! Oh hey Ariana! Who's the adorable brunette love?" He said.

Alexa fainted. Again. Niall caught her when she was just about to hit the floor.

"She's my best friend Alexa" I said to him.

After she woke up, she got up and fixed herself. They started to talk and everyone could tell that Niall was flirting. I turned to Harry.

"I guess they are going somewhere." I said to him.

"Why don't we go somewhere too?" Harry asked.

"Sure" I replied.

I told Alexa we were going somewhere and I'd meet her back at the hotel. Then Harry and I left.

We went to Central Park, a beautiful place. Harry put down a blanket on the grass and we laid down. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest.

We watched the stars and looked for constellations.

After awhile we both fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of my text tone. I checked it.

From Alexa: WHERE R U??!?!?!?

OMG lost track of time again! "I'll be there in a few" I texted back. Harry woke up and I sat up.

"Harry it's late I gotta go back to my hotel."

"No worries. Where are you staying?"

"Hilton"

"Oh cool. Me too! Not a problem then."

Harry got up and fixed the blanket. We exchanged numbers and we went to the door of my room.

"Well, thanks for a good time!" I said.

I started to open the door when Harry pulled me close to him and put his lips on mine.

Harry's POV

I couldn't help it. When she was opening her door, I pulled her close and kissed her. She was so beautiful, she had to be mine! The kiss lasted for so long I never wanted to let go, but sadly I did. I pulled away and looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry, night." I mumbled.

I started to walk away sad that I ruined things, but then she grabbed my hand. I looked at her.

"That was sweet, Harry. You are so romantic." She said.

I smiled and kissed her again. This time, longer. It might be weird since we just met, but I feel like we already know each other.

We're meant for each other.

We hugged and said good night. I went back to my room with Louis happily. Louis and I watched tv and I got a text.

From Ari😘: miss you already ;)

I texted her back. "Come to the signing tomorrow at Toys R Us! 12 o'clock!" I got another reply fast.

From Ari😘: I'll be there.

I grinned. I turned off the tv and Louis and I went to sleep.