Mail

Ariana's POV
I woke up feeling tired from all the tears. I missed Harry but I actually didn't feel that sad. It's reality, I mean come on.

"Lex! Hey, wanna go for a jog?" I asked. She woke up and nodded.

We both changed and got ready to jog. We started jogging around the neighborhood when I saw the mail truck come. I forgot about the surprise!

"RACE YA HOME!" I yelled and I started for home.

We finally got home and the mail man had already put put our mail in our little mailbox where all the other people's mailboxes were.
I opened and there was an envelope from an airline. We walked upstairs and sat down on the couch. I couldn't read their sloppy handwriting.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Probably the bill for our tickets for our trip to Rome last year." Alexa said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. Eww..

I examined the letter. Was this the surprise? Or a stupid bill? I carefully opened it. And there they were, two tickets to the UK. I screamed and Alexa screamed and almost dropped her water.

"ARIANA WHAT THE FLUFFS?!?" She yelled.

I held the two tickets and she screamed louder than I did. After, I screamed with her.

"HOLY CHIZZ!! I KNEW HARRY WOULD GET US A SURPRISE BUT I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD BE PLANE TICKETS!!"

"HOLY FLUFFS!!"

We heard a tap on the ceiling.

"Sorry Ms. Thornton." we said in unison.

She was the person living above us. It is so hard to live in an apartment.

We both squealed. The date of departure was a week away. We started packing right away.
We left out our toiletry because it was still a couple of weeks away.

We were all ready and we felt like we could leave now. OMG this is the best surprise ever!