Sick Lexie

Ariana's POV
I woke up feeling better than ever! I looked at Alexa and she didn't look to good. I checked her temperature. 110 DEGREES!?!? WTF?!? I freaked. How were we supposed to go to signing now? I felt bad. I had to stay. She brought me here.

"I'll go to Harry and tell him I can't go" I told her.

"Okay, but can you ask him for an autograph?"

I nodded. I didn't think she would need one since she was dating Niall. Well, almost dating. Oh well.
I checked my watch. 11:25! Oh no! I had to find Harry quick! I ran through 5 floors looking for him. Luckily on my fifth floor I saw him walking out.

Harry's POV

I checked my watch 11:45. The lads and I were about to leave for signing when I heard Ariana's voice.

HARRY!" She shouted.

Right when I turned around she ran right into me and we fell to the floor.

"Hello love, in a hurry today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I needed to see you. Alexa is sick and I need to take care of her. So I wanted to see you now. Oh, she wants an autograph, too." She said rolling her eyes playfully at the last sentence.

She was panting for air. I got up and helped her up.

"No problem. I'll see you after then, we can get a private lunch." I gave her a pre-autographed picture.

"Thanks babe," she said. "See you later!"

She kissed me and started to run back into her room. Then, the boys came out.

"Ready for signing mate?" Zayn said. I nodded and we left.