Come Now.

Hey guys! So I'm on winter break so I'm gonna see if I can update for both of my fanfics twice until I go back to hel- I mean school! Also, stay tuned till the end for a MASSIVE announcement!

Ariana's POV

"That dress is so cute!" Lexi said as I twirled around in a red dress.

I smiled.

"Thanks Lexi! What about you?" I said.

"Hmm... I really like this blue one!" She said pointing to a gorgeous blue dress.

"GET IT!"

"I can't it's really expensive and-"

"Get it before I get it for you." I said sternly before flashing a sweet smile. We both giggled.

"I'll try it on and see what I think." She replied.

I dragged her into the dressing room and waited for her outside. After a minute she finally came out.

She was freaking gorgeous.

"Get it." I said.

"Ari...It's expensive-"

"I'll pay! C'mon! It'll be like an early Christmas present!" She finally gave in and nodded.

"Yes!" I squealed. Lexi chuckled and shook her head.

"C'mon! Lets buy our smokin' hot dresses!" I said skipping to the cashier. Lexie smiled and walked after me. After we paid, we walked outside of the store.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"Can we go to the food court? I'm starving." I nodded and we went to the food court.

We decided on Taco Bell cause who doesn't want Taco Bell? Lexi ordered so much which is weird since she barely eats!

We sat down and I started to dig into my tacos. After a few bites, I notice Lexi wasn't eating. I looked at her. She was looking down, sniffling.

"Lexi?" I asked worriedly.

No response.

"Lexi what's wrong? You can tell me." I said.

She looked up. Her eyes bloodshot. Whoa.

"I'm gonna tell you something, and you have to swear not to tell anyone! Especially Niall!" She said.

I nodded and did a "zipped my lips" gesture. Lexi took a few deep breathes before finally opening her mouth.

"I'm pre-pre-" She started. But she didn't finish. She broke down, crying onto me. I grabbed her and rubbed her back. Then it hit me.

Is Lexi Pregnant?!?

"I'm so sorry! We wore protection! I didn't know it broke! I'm such an idiot!" She sobbed.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Lexi. We'll get through this."

"Thank you so much Ari." She said as we pulled away. She quickly wiped her tears and makeup off.

"Where'd you get the test?" I whispered.

"CVS."

"How much?"

"2.49"

It could be wrong! Sometimes, cheap tests are wrong!

"It could be wrong." I stated.

"Look at me! I'm gaining weight, my appetite has gone high....and..........I threw up once."

"Well. The test was just about $3.00 Lex! Let's get you to the hospital and see what they say." I said standing up.

"Can I eat my food in the taxi?" She asked.

"Sure." I gave her a sympathetic smile.

We walked to the taxi pick up line in the mall and got in one. I told the driver to drive us to the hospital. Lexi ate her food and I looked out the window. I thought about what could happen. How right now could change my life forever.

Harry could be dead.

I shook the deep thoughts out of my head and went on my phone. No texts from Liam or any of the boys at all. All this stress is wearing me out.

Lexi kinda pregnant.

Cherry in jail.

and Harry.

Who can forget about Harry. He doesn't deserve this. I should've been the one. The one in a coma, staying in a hospital bed.

That should be me.

We arrived at the hospital and I quickly rushed Lexi to a nurse who had a professional pregnancy test.

I gave her a sympathetic smile and walked out to the waiting room. I played on my phone for about twenty minutes until Lexi walked out. Wow candy crush really passes time.

Lexi didn't look very happy. She looked like she was crying again.

"Lex?" I said standing up.

She looked at me. Suddenly, her sad face turned into a smile.

"I'm not pregnant." She whispered.

I stood there in shock.

"Really?!?!"

"Yes really c'mon celebrate with me I'm not pregnant! I'm not gonna be a teen mom!" She said jumping.

Just then, a doctor came out of the same room.

"Ms. Paige. Please come see me in the office when you're ready." She said and went back into the room.

Lexi smiled and nodded. When the door closed, she looked at me. She smiled the biggest smile ever. Something I haven't seen in awhile.

"Thank you so much." Lexi said as she wrapped me in her arms. I smiled.

"No problem. Anything for my best friend. Now come on. Let's go and see what the doctor wants." I said. We pulled away and she nodded, wiping tears away. I smiled.

We walked into the room and we say down on the chairs.

"Ah hello again. Are you alright?" The doctor said.

"Yes, but I am wondering why I've been craving food, gaining weight, and why I threw up if I'm not pregnant." Lexi explained.

"Ah. Did you get your monthly this month?" The doctor asked. Lexi shook her head.

"Your cravings are probably for that. Also, you might be gaining weight from eating unhealthy foods." The doctor explained.

"Well, we have been eating just pizza for the past few days." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Throwing up is probably also from the pizza. Your stomach probably didn't like it."

"Oh okay. Thanks doctor." Lexi said smiling.

We walked out of the room and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Where to now?" Lexi asked.

"How abou-" I was interrupted by the sound of my phone. I was a text from Liam:

Where are you?

Just in the lobby with Lexi.

I replied.

"Who's that?" Lexie asked.

"Liam. Probably just checking up on us." I stated.

But I was wrong. My phone buzzed once more. I opened it and read the message.

Come Now.

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also for my surprise. My surprise is that I will be starting another book soon!! I will post the first chapter when I am finished with this book so stay tuned!