Pool Party Pt 2.

Ariana's POV

We all jumped in, splashing and kicking. It was a fun time! We swam for a while, then had lunch. Niall and Lexie had ordered Pizza. It was way better then US pizza.

We all swam more and Lexie and Niall ate chips and relaxed more. When the time passed, more people started coming, and the food started going.

Harry went to go get hot dogs for everyone and I sat on a pool chair played on my phone. I decided to make a keek, showing everyone. Everyone said hello. It was really funny actually.

"and upload!" I said cheerfully.

"too bad Harry wasn't in it" Louis said.

"eh, he's probably too busy carry all our hot-"

I stopped when I looked at him. He was talking to a girl.

"dogs." Niall finished, he was as shocked as I was.

I was hurt and a little angry, but I was sure was nothing. Harry would never do that, would he? I saw her laugh and Harry went back to waiting for the hot dogs like nothing happened. So he doesn't care?

Then, I was filled with rage. She touched his arm. She started to run her hands up and down him, feeling his muscles. His eyes widened and slithered his arm away. I felt good again. I saw him mouth "I have a girlfriend" and saw her eyes widen. I smiled. He pointed in my direction so I quickly looked away and started to talk with Niall and Lexie.

"Hey Niall! How's the old leprechaun these days?" I said messing up his hair.

"Hey I'm not old!" he pretended to whine.

I laughed. I knew the girl was looking at me. I have eyes in the back of my head. Haha JK! But it felt like she was.

"You're never old to me Nialler" Lexie said before kissing him.

I pretended act all grossed out. Everyone laughed and I went back to playing on my phone. By that time Harry came back.

"I'm back!" Harry said while handing out the hot dogs.

I smiled and took one. "Thanks Babe."

"Aye mate, don't go cheatin' on Ari ya hear?" Niall said.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asked. I shrugged pretending to forget about what just happened.

"I saw you talking with that blonde girl." Niall replied in a serious tone and a face to go with it.

"I just met her and she was acting all weird. She talked to me first. All gushy like. She's not my type. She's desperate. I told her I had a girlfriend and then that was it."

"Good. Cuz you're mine." I said giggling.

"I know." he chuckled and pecked me.

~

After we all showered and changed, we went out and went to a park. There weren't as much people as I thought, I was glad.

There was that girl though, her name was Cherry. Harry told me. She sickened me.

Zayn placed a big blanket under a tree and we all sat. We talked, played games, got ice cream. It was a fun time!

"Harry? Come to the store with me?" I asked.

"Sure babe." He said with a cheeky grin.

We left. We walked to a corner store nearby and looked around. I picked out some cheese puffs for Niall and Lexie, Chips for Zayn, Liam, and Louis ,and funnel cakes for Harry and me. I also got us all sodas. It was so hard to fit in my arms.

"Harry?!?" I called. I was about to stumble.

"Babe?" He said running to me and grabbed a coke that was about to fall.

"Thanks!" I said kissing him.

"Harry!!!" I heard. Cherry. UGH!

"Umm hey..." He said feeling uncomfortable.

"Is this your girlfriend?" Cherry said glaring at me then giving a sweet smile.

"Yes. We're are going to be leaving now." He said grabbing onto my waist and kissing me. We walked away, leaving her mouth wide open.

"Gosh she's annoying." Harry mumbled looking down.

"You really think so?" I said. I thought he liked her.

"She's been stalking me and I hate it." He said angrily.

"You're safe with me, Harry." I said smiling. I went and paid for everything and we both left.

We came back to the park and I gave out the snacks and Harry gave out the sodas. We sat down and started to play truth or dare.

"OK! Rule one! No kissy kissy with my girlfriend o'er hurr. ok?" Niall said grabbing Lexie by the waist.

"Aww Nialler! Love you" Lexie said kissing him.

"Same with Ari and me" Harry spoke up. I smiled and pecked him.

"You're making this unfun!" Louis whined playfully.

"unfun isn't a word Mr. Tomlinson." I said. He sticked out his tongue and I did the same. We played until nighttime, then went to our room and slept.

*****

Hai! Thanks for reading my fanfics. I have a lot planned to write! I'm so excited!