Its My Fault.

Ariana's POV

It's my fault. It's all my fault. It's my fault he's in the hospital. It's my fault Cherry is in jail. It's my fault the boys, Lexie, and I are standing outside the hospital room where Harry is either dead or alive. Everyone was silent.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT RIGHT?" I shouted.

"Calm do-" Louis started, his hand was reaching for my shoulder.

"I CAN'T!" I said whacking it away.

"HOW CAN YOU GUYS SIT HERE AND NOT WORRY THAT HARRY IS EITHER DEAD OR ALIVE. DON'T YOU GUYS CARE?!?" I melted down to the floor.

"It's all my fault." I whispered, crying.

"We do care." Louis said.

"We just...don't know what to do..." Liam said.

I fell to Liam's arms. Crying. He hugged me and rubbed the back of my head.

"It's gonna be okay." He kept saying. But he was wrong. How are things gonna be a okay? Harry could be dead by now. I got out of Liam's grasp gently and sat beside him.

"Well.. All we could do is wait." Zayn said. I nodded.

~

6 Hours Later...

I woke up. Did I fall asleep? I looked around. I guess we all did. Everyone was asleep except Liam. He was trying to see through the door.

"Hey, what time is it?" I said scratching my eyes.

"Um." Liam said checking his watch.

"2:27" I nodded. It's so early. I'm starving.

"Wanna go grab a bite?" I asked.

"You read my mind." He said surprised. I smiled.

"Let's go." I said standing up. He nodded and we started walking. Then he stopped.

"What?" I said looking at him.

"Where exactly is the cafeteria?" He said.

"Oh... Whoops, forgot to think this through." I said smiling weakly.

"Excuse me Miss. Where's the cafeteria?" Liam asked a nurse.

"Floor Three, to your right." She said. He thanked her and we went to the elevator. We were on floor 6. I pressed on floor 9.

"Umm. Ari."

"You'll see." I said smiling.

"Going up. Six to Nine." The elevator voice said. I burst out laughing. Liam smiled shaking his head.

"Naughty. Naughty. Naughty." He said chuckling.

"Alright. Alright. Now to three." I said pressing floor 3.

"Going down. 9 to 3" The elevator voice said. When we got there, it was empty. Well, it was 2 in the morning. Good thing this was self serve.

I got pancakes, strawberries, toast, yogurt, and milk. Liam got toast, a big waffle, and tea. We both sat down and started to eat.

"Ari, slow down." Liam said.

"Huh?" I managed to say under all the food.

"You're shoving all your food down your throat."

"Oh." I said. I smiled weakly and began to chew slowly. I thought about Harry. In the hospital room. My fake smile began to fade. I felt Liam tap my shoulder.

"He's gonna be okay.... Okay?" He said. I nodded wiping the tear that was falling down on my cheek. We finished our breakfast in silence. Then, the others came in.

"Hey, I knew you would be here." Lexie said.

"Hurtful!" I said smiling weakly.

"I'm just kidding."

The others ate while Liam and I just talked and waited for them to finish. When they finished we went back downstairs. I was scared and nervous at first. You may think, it was just some books right? What could go wrong? A lot. Maybe Everything.

"He has amnesia." The doctor says.

"WHAT?!?" The others say at different times. All the boys curse under their breath. I walk, not run, into Lexie's arms. I didn't even want to cry, it was a stupid idea. I knew it would happen.

"I'm sorry." The doctor whispers.

"dammit." is all I say. I get out of Lexie's arms, smiled weakly at her, and walk to sit down. Lexie then followed and sat down next to me.

"I will give you all a moment to let this settle in." The doctor said as he ran away. He acts like we were gonna kill him.

"What will we do?" All the boys panicked.

"It's simple. Our job is to get his memory back." I say plainly, looking at the wall with no expression. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Lexie nodding with no expression, too.

The four boys looked at us like we were crazy. I looked at them, still no expression. Honestly, it's all we could do. There was nothing else to do. I got up and walked to the hospital bed where Harry laid. Well, Harry who didn't know who the hell I was laid.

"Wake up Harry." I said looking down at him, stroking his cheek. No answer. The boys saw me and fell silent. I tried again.

"Wake up Harry." My voice a little higher. He groaned. Progress. I was getting impatient.

"GET UP HARRY BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM AND I WANT YOU TO. I AM SORRY IT'S MY FAULT BUT PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" I yelled. My eyes teared. By now, I didn't care. I just cried. Not tears of sadness. Tears of anger. The boys probably saw and pulled me back and placed me on a chair.

"Just rest Ari, we'll watch him." Zayn said.

"NO! You should be sleeping! It's all my fault and I deserve to!" I said trying to get out of the boys' grasp.

"We got it Ariana. It's okay. Just sleep and calm down." Louis replied.

Niall massaged my shoulders and I took deep breaths. They were right. Calm down Ariana.

"You guys are right, I'm sorry. This is hard to sink in." I said.

After I returned back to normal mode, I fell into a deep sleep.

*****

Hello again! Please vote, comment, and follow! I love all my readers and I would love feedback!! kik me @arianagrandelicous to give me some ideas for this and a new fanfic!!