First Date

Harry's POV

I saw her face and I knew she was surprised. I was happy. I opened the door and we both got in.

I held her hand as we were brought to an Olive Garden. During the ride, I opened a champagne bottle and poured it into two glasses.

I handed her one and she was confused.

"I don't think we can drink this yet Harry." she said.

"We're teenagers, we can break rules sometimes."

"Ooh, bad boy over here." she joked.

We drank the champagne and we arrived. I hid the bottle and glasses and we went out.

I covered her eyes when the lady brought us to the balcony where I made the reservations.

Out in the balcony, there was a table for two with a candle in the middle. I guided Ariana to walk right in front of the table and I opened her eyes. At first she was confused and then her cute smile went on her face.

"You did this for me?" She said.

"Of course!"

I pecked her cheek and help her sit down. I sat down after and we talked about the tour.

"What's gonna happen when you leave." She said looking at the ground.

"We'll work it out. I know it."

Then she began to worry. She began to ask all these questions.

"What if management doesn't like me? What if they won't let us happen?"

I stopped her by putting my finger to her lips.

"Let's just think about now." I said and she nodded.

We ate dinner and ordered a slice of chocolate cake for dessert. We fed each other until it was all done. We talked about ourselves and got to know each other.

Then, I looked at her and she looked at me shyly. I leaned in and she leaned in closer until our lips met. I know I had kissed her once but this was better than the first. Way better. When she pulled away I got sad.

I paid and we went back to Ariana's hotel room. Niall and Alexa we sleeping together so we went to my room. I convinced Louis to sleep in Niall and Zayns room so we can have time together.

We watched tv and she fell asleep on my chest. Soon after, I fell asleep.