Tickets

Ariana's POV

Today was the day the boys were leaving to go back home. I was sad but at least their management let Alexa and me go say goodbye to them at the airport. They were happy Niall and Harry found girls so they wouldn't be alone. They would be alone since Alexa and I couldn't go to UK with them.

I wanted to go but school was near. We planned Skype dates and he said it would work. I hope so. He checked in his bags and waved at me. I was crying and so was Alexa. I saw him mouth "It'll be okay" and I smiled while the tears went down my face.

He waved one more time then turned around and left with the other boys. When his back disappeared I cried so hard I couldn't think straight. By that time, Alexa moved on and drove us home. We shared an apartment across the street from our college so we wouldn't need to drive.

Goodbye New York.

School was almost here and it was back to studying. Alexa was already skyping on her phone when she went to her room. I sat on my bed and opened my laptop. I was watching I tweeted a couple times and saw some replies:

IloveAri: "Are you and Harry dating Ari?"

Boobiana12: "How's Harry?"

CatAri: "Did you guys kiss?"

I smiled but then started to cry. I missed him. Alexa came in with Niall in her hand.

"Do you want to see him?" Niall asked.

I nodded at the camera and Niall showed me Harry.

"Hii!!!" Harry said and waved.

"Get on Skype! When you get home!!" I said. He nodded and the camera went back to Niall.

"Thanks Nialler!" I said wiping my tears.

"Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him." he winked cheekily and Alexa and he left.

I watched a couple family guy episodes on my laptop. I was about to fall asleep until I heard my Skype ringtone come on my laptop.

HARRY!! HIT ANSWER GIRL! I hit answer and there he was.

My babe.

"Harry!" I said waving. I looked like a mess from all the crying but he didn't mind.

"Did I cause all your crying? I'm sorry love. I got you something though."

"What is it?"

"A surprise. You'll get it by tomorrow. I promise." He said putting it away.

We talked about his plane ride back and my car ride back. I wished he was by my side. So I wouldn't have to say things twice. I could whisper instead of typing something I didn't want anyone to hear. But this is reality and it couldn't happen. At least not now.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay." He replied.

"No I don't want you to stay up for me. It's fine I insist. Get some rest."

He nodded and we said our goodnights. Once the call ended I was crying again. I managed to fall asleep though. I dreamt that I was with Harry and Harry was with me, and we were living happily together.

Harry's POV

I didn't want to get on the plane. I wanted to stay with Ariana. I knew I had to go but I didn't want to! The plane ride was lame and the same movies were there when the lads and I departed to go to the US a month ago.

For some reason I had wifi on my laptop. Its awesome being in first class sometimes. Our seats was like our own desk. We had a table in front of our seat which was a comfortable bed, and on the table was a remote and a flat screen tv. We had a tray in front of us like at hospitals and we could push it away whenever we want to.

I thought it was just a glitch until I opened twitter and it worked. I got millions of tweets sent to me.

1DFTW: "I heard you are dating Ariana Grande!"

How did they know Ariana? Oh, she's famous! I read more tweets.

Iloveyou1D: "Congrats Harry and Ariana!"

The waitress came and I ordered mac and cheese with a slice of cornbread. I sighed. I missed Ariana too much. I couldn't keep away from her.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I went online and found an airline where they planes that went to the UK. I picked first class for Ariana and Alexa since Niall was missing her very badly like me. I got up and went to Nialls seat.

"Pstt!! Niall wake up!"

He shifted in his chair and mumbled.

"Niall, it's about Alexa!"

He woke up then.

"What happened! Is she okay?" He said worryingly.

"She's fine, I'm gonna buy first class tickets for Ari and Alexa to come to the UK!"

"Really? Yes!! Thanks Harry!" He said.

I grinned and I clicked the buy button. We high fived. Niall was about to go back to sleep until our food came. Niall ordered chicken with mashed potatoes and a slice of chocolate cake. He opened his tableware and started eating. I chuckled and went back to my bed to eat my food.

I started eating while browsing through music. I came across pop and clicked on it with my remote. I saw Ariana's name and clicked on it. She had one song called Put Your Hearts Up. I listened to it many times and I basically learned all the words. Gosh, I missed her and her wonderful voice.

Once the plane ride was over, the lads and I got our luggage and got a cab to my house. The lads were gonna sleep over. Niall was skyping Alexa and he showed me Ari. I said hello and she told me to get on skype.

When we arrived at my house I immediately went to my room and called Ari. She looked like she was crying. I apologized and told her about the tickets. Well, I didn't tell her, I just told her she would get something tomorrow. We talked and then she let me go to sleep. The other lads were sleeping. I shut off my lamp and fell asleep.