Going Backstage

Harry's POV

I had to show Ariana to the other guys! Not to be to creepy since we just met, but I think we were meant to be.

"This way" I whispered. If the crew saw her, I would get in so much trouble!

We walked to the hallways where the our band was rehearsing. No one saw us thank goodness.

"We're here." I said opening the door.

The guys were playing ping pong and darts.

"Hello lads! Look who I found!" I said.

"A girl?" Louis said. I looked at Louis.

"No she's a boy!" I said.

"Well that is actually grammatically incorrect because you said she and then is a boy and a girl can be a boy so-" Liam said.

"Whatever!" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Just introduce her!" Zayn said.

"Oh right. This is Ariana." I said gesturing to Ariana.

"Hello" Ariana said. I grinned. Yup. Meant to be.

Ariana's POV

We walked until he opened the door to the other guys. They were playing games. I smiled. Harry introduced me.

"Ain't she wonderful?" He asked. The boys said their own positive comments.

"Yes, Harry. We see you staring at her." Niall joked. Harry playfully pushed him.

I blushed. Why are my cheeks heating up so quickly?!

Harry and I sat down and we watched the boys play. Harry would point out something cool sometimes and give me compliments. I couldn't help but smile!

I didn't want it to stop but unfortunately I got a text from Alexa: Such a long line! Paying! Coming back soon! -Alexa

PANICK ATTACK

"Harry I gotta get back, I've had a good time but the shows about to start and--" He cut me off.

"Oh I forgot, I was distracted by your beautifulness" Harry said smiling. Oh how cheesy.

"If that's a word." I heard Niall joke again.

"Mate you need to catch up in your grammar." Liam said amused.

We all laughed.

"Let's all go back with them." Liam suggested.

I nodded. We all walked back together. We got down from the stage and said goodbye.

"I hope to see you again love." He said.

"Don't worry" I was now happy I got a backstage pass. I took it out and put it around my neck.

"That's awesome!! Can't wait to see you later then." He said winking at me. I blushed.

Why are my cheeks so weird?

He was grinning from ear to ear. Niall interrupted us.

"Harry come on! People are gonna start coming!"

"Oh right. Bye Ariana" Harry said.

They all hugged me then left. I kept staring at the stage. I didn't hear Alexa come in.

"Ari, are you okay?"

"WHOA! You scared me. And yeah I'm fine. Just looking at the stage... It has cool..flooring.." I said. I don't even know okay.

"Okay..so come on! People are gonna come soon!" She reminded me of Niall.

"Okay okay" I said going to our row.

The other people came in and soon enough all the seats were filled. Soon enough, the show was about to begin.