Goodbye

Ariana's POV

"Surprise!" Harry said.

I just glared at him. His grin began to fade.

"Oh here it is! 4 hours late. Good timing." I said closing the door and turning my heel to walk away. Harry knocked and knocked.

"Look, I can explain--"

I turned back to the door. Harry's forehead was on the window. He fogged up the window and I tried not to laugh.

"No, I don't need explanations. I knew this wouldn't work. Just go back on your jet and get out of here."

He opened the door and walked in with Niall. Niall closed the door and went up to wake up Alexa. Harry wrapped his arms around me but I pushed him away. My eyes started to tear up. I blinked them away. He heard me sniffle though.

"I knew this wouldn't work" I whispered.

"It will!!"

"No! It can't! We're thousands of miles away from each other! Girls will go after you! I have an album coming out! I have a tour coming! We can't! I'm sorry!"

Harry hugged me. I could tell he was crying. I didn't even know I was crying. This won't work.

"I guess I should go..." He said.

"We can still be friends Harry, I promise."

"I don't know, we'll try. Or it might not work either...."

He wiped away my tears. I held his soft hand. I needed to cry it out. I bawled. Then, just in time, Niall and Alexa came downstairs holding hands and smiling.

What do you think will happen next?? Comment and pls vote!!! :)