Cherry.

WARNING! CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER IS FOR PEOPLE 13+. IF YOU ARE NOT 13 I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ. THANK YOU

Harry's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock. 6 am. What? I got up and saw Ariana sleeping. She has a smiled on her face. I smiled. She's cute. I went to the kitchen as quietly as I could to get some cereal. I heard a knock on the door.

"Room service!" I heard someone say.

I opened the door. No one was there. I looked right. But when I was just about to look left I was pulled and got knocked out.

~

I woke up tied to a chair and duct tape on my mouth. It was cheap string. I tore through it easily. I was in a new room. I looked at the door. Room 207. I began to shout. There was a person in the kitchen that came in. Cherry. Wearing nothing but her bra and thong. Slut.

"Well Hello Harry." She said sitting on my lap. Inside I was shaking my head. She cannot get a guy like this.

"EWW GET OFF OF ME" I tried to scream, it all sounded like AKFNEKS J NRNSAKCJ JDNSHFHFJS, since my mouth was covered.

"Mm you say?" She said grinning.

"Well okay." She took off her bra and threw it across the room. I closed my eyes to shield me from getting blind.

"UGHH" I tried to say.

"You like it don't you." She said taking off her thong and doing the same. Umm major slut problems! Then, she got a call from her hotel phone. She groaned and went to her room to pick it up.

With that,I quickly felt my pockets to see if I had anything I could use.

My phone.

YESS HOLLA AT MY BRO NIALL FOR LETTING ME KEEP IT INSTEAD OF CHARGING IT. But it was at 15%.

Shoot

I quickly opened it and started texting Ariana really quickly. After all, I am the best typer in the world.

ARI PLEASE HELP ME. GO TO ROOM 207 AND GET ZAYN TO PICK THE LOCK. TELL NIALL OR ANYONE ELSE TO CALL THE COPS. CHERRY IS GONNA RAPE MEEEEEE.

I quickly pressed send, hoping that she would read it. I heard footsteps coming, but at the same time, my iPhone told me that she read it.

"OMG COMING" she texted.

"HURRY" I texted back. We were on different floors. 2 apart. I quickly tucked my phone into my pocket.

Then Cherry came back.

"Miss me?"

I shook my head. Who would miss this whore?

"Of course you did" She took off my tape on my mouth slowly, the started to give me a lap dance.

"GET OFF ME SLUT!" I yelled.

"What'd you call me?" She said. She threw a book at me. The yellow pages, and some other heavy item. It felt like a chair.

"GAHH!" I yelled hurt.

I heard the door rumbling. Cherry looked to the door. The door opened. She threw another hard book at me and ran to put clothes on.

"AGHH" I yelled. I saw Zayn go after Cherry and Ariana came to my side. I had tears in my eyes. That was some hard book. I looked at it, dizzy. Encyclopedia with a dictionary inside it, too. I got dizzy and collapsed face first.

"HARRY!" I heard a muffled voice say. Ari's. She rolled me over and there was light coming. I opened my eyes slightly. She was crying. I cupped her cheek with my hand. She held onto my wrist.

"I'm sorry" I heard her say.

The last words I heard until everything went black.

*****

Just saying, writing this chapter was pure torture. I hate bad parts of books, fanfics, and movies! Plus, a slut chapter? MORE NAUSEATING. Anyways...see y'all later!