The Visit

I walked downstairs, taking my time, to the main lobby where I met the boys and Lexie once again. They were just chatting.

"There you are. You ready?" Liam said. I nodded.

Hopefully they won't see my red marks from all the tears. Ugh, I am such a depressed wreck! We started walking to Louis' car.

I walked slower then the rest of the boys, thinking about all the things that would happen if Harry never woke up. I would never move on, the boys' band would be ruined without their best mate, and I would live to be a poor old women with who knows how many cats!

I snapped out of my thoughts and try to think of what I was going to say to Cherry. I can't believe I'm doing this! Well, I've always wanted to talk to her when I saw her with Harry. I knew something was wrong!

I looked up to see Niall staying behind the other 3 boys to talk to me. He cleared his throat quietly and I looked at him.

"How're you holding up, Ari?" He said quietly. I hesitated to reply.

"Fine, I guess.." I said looking down.

"Hey, the boys and I are gonna help you through this. You're not in this alone." He said putting his arm around my shoulder. I smiled. I actually smiled a non-forceful smile!

"Thanks, Niall." I said. We approached Louis' car and we all got in.

It was a pretty sweet Mazda. I smiled at its "new car" smell. Lexie, Liam, Zayn, and Niall sat in the back while I was in the front seat and Louis drove. Louis turned on the car and backed out of the parking space.

"Thanks for driving us Louis." I said as we drove out of the parking lot.

"Not a problem, love!" Louis said.

"Plus, I do want to say a thing or two to her as well." I giggled and turned on the radio. "Royals" by Lorde came on. I groaned.

"I hate her!!! She's so overrated!" Lexie said. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeh, she's annoying." Niall said.

I quickly flipped through the channels until I stopped at one that was playing "The Way". This is my song. Oh my goodness! This made me think about singing. Oh my gosh I totally forgot about my career! Wow!

"Now THIS person is a MAGNIFICENT singer!" Zayn said as they all started dancing and singing along. I giggled and sang with them.

After our little singing group finished, Louis said that we arrived.

"Awesome lets talk some shit to her!" Niall said. I laughed.

"Let's let Ari do the talking first." Liam chuckled.

I smiled and walked to the front door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I boys followed right behind me.

Wow. This wasn't anything like what I thought a jail was. It was a whole lobby then a elevator to where the cells were.

(A/N sorry I've never been in a police jail before, I'm just using my imagination :p)

I walked up to one of the offices and the lady asked what I need.

"I would like to have one of those telephone chats with a girl named Cherry Longheart?" I asked.

The lady gave me a weird look and then started searching up Cherry. I looked back at the boys who we giggling. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"What is your name?" She asked me.

"Um. Ariana Grande." I replied.

"Hmm.." She said before typing more in her computer.