A Rebound?

Ariana's POV

As they came down, their smiles began to fade.

"What's going on?" Niall said.

"We can't do this guys, I'm sorry" I said.

"I can't leave you here!" Alexa said.

"It's fine, I'll stay here."

"No I can't!"

"Alexa. Go. Now." I demanded.

I was getting angry. The long distance relationship didn't work and my friend won't go to the UK. I went up to my room before everyone saw me cry.

"Ari, dont..." Harry said.

I ignore him and went upstairs. I tweeted a little trying to get my feelings out. I wiped the tears but I can still see my tear line. I took an Instagram photo so no one thought I was sad. I smiled the best I can.

I posted the pic and got thousands of likes and comments in seconds. I read some and they did see my tear lines. Dangit.

"@aridirection: Are you crying?"

"@arianalover: I heard a rumor saying that Harry broke up with her!! So sad."

"@directionerzindahouse: @arianalover, duh he deserves way better. Me to be exact."

Wow rumors spread really fast. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. It was Harry for sure.

"You can come in Harry" I said.

Then he walked in tears in his eyes as well. I stood up and closed the door. I hugged him and I never stopped.

"We'll still be the bestest of friends. I promise." I said.

"You know that never works out." He mumbled before he left.

I cried so hard that night. Then, they had to leave. I bawled when I heard the engine start. It flew off and I called Elizabeth.

"What's gonna happen now?" I asked her.

"We'll I'm gonna be in town tomorrow, maybe we can shop and you can tell me everything about what happened!"

"Ok, thank Liz. What would I do without you."

"Be crazy"

We laughed. Seeing her made me smile. I can't wait for tomorrow.

*****

Harry's POV

After we left for the UK I did nothing but cry. I couldn't help it. I've ruined it.

I opened my phone and kept checking for messages from Ariana. One never came. Then Niall came over to me. Great, another pep talk.

"Listen lad, I'm really sorry. You'll find another one!"

"Not as good as Ari." I said in my pillow.

"Then go back for her. Fight."

"Thanks." I mumbled

"It'll get better." He said.

I look up from my pillow and gave him a little smile. I hugged my Irish mate and fell asleep.

*****

*****

I woke up and read tweets that have been killing my phone. I was in bed at my flat that share with Louis.

I checked all of Ariana's social networks to see if she posted anything. Stalker much, I thought to myself.

This is just a bad nightmare. I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast. I made my egg and Louis came down.

"Hey mate." He said.

I knew by this tone of voice that he knew also. I bet everyone knows.

"Look, I know you are trying to cheer me up. Just don't"

"Alright, let's just go play soccer at the park then?"

"Sure"

We ate our breakfast the got dressed to play soccer with the lads. Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam all brought their girlfriends. I sighed.

I called up my good friend Caroline. No, not Flack. That stupid slut can't lay a finger on me anymore. Her name is Caroline Mecks. She was my friend since we were in kindergarten. She was always there for me and vice versa. After the lads and I played (Louis and I won against all 3 of them), Caroline and I went to get Starbucks. Then I saw them, those big black cars filled with the paps.

"Oh chizz." I mumbled.

We went in and locked the door. I went over to the manager and talked it over with him. He understood thank God.

We walked over to the line, which by the way was long. Once it was Caroline and I's turn, we ordered lattes with bagels and scones. I bet it's already in the news. We ate and drank our Starbucks and left. We walked around town and took many pictures.

She was like a sister to me. One of my bestest friends. I drove her home and went back to my flat.

I went on twitter and Caroline and I were on there. Oh No I forgot about Ariana! I checked her page. She knew about it too. I saw her tweets and I knew they were about me:

ArianaGrande: Already took the rebound? Wow...

Then, my phone rang. It was a text from Caroline.

From Caroline: sorry for all of this gossip.

To Caroline: it's fine.

But it wasn't. Ari will never forgive me now...

Ariana's POV

HE'S TAKEN ALREADY?!? That slut! I totally yelled at Liz about it just screaming out all my feelings before bursting into tears and going into her arms.

"Liz, pack your things."

We're catching that plane to the UK in 1 week.