Saved by Louis

Harry's POV:

What the Heck? Where am I? What the? The hospital? This can't be good. I looked to my right. FOUR BOYS AND TWO GIRLS? Did I have a party? I squinted, taking a closer look at the people.

Zayn? Louis? Liam? Niall? Ok I know them. But the two girls.. Not familiar at all. One with red hair and a brunette. RED HAIR? What's her name? I remember seeing her giggling at me from the audience seats.

*Flashback*

"Haha, Harry I took your microphone!" Niall said.

"Give it back Niall." I said chuckling.

"Never!" He said running.

"Niall!" I said. We both ran across the stage but I stopped in the middle.

"I RULE THE WORLD!"

"No you don't." Niall said handing me my microphone and walking away.

"NO,I AM!" I said with an evil laugh.

*End of Flashback*

Then I heard that giggle. Cute. I smiled at the memory. Unfortunately that's all I remember about that girl. Not much about the brunette though. Liam started to moan. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hey Liam." I said. His eyes grew wide. He started to wake up the red head.

"Ariana!" He said. Her names Ariana? Cute. She moaned, fluttering her eyes open. She gasped at me.

"Hi...?" I said half waving.

"Get the doctor! I wake up everyone else." That's what they did and the Doctor came right in.

"Okay, Harry. You are awake. I'm just gonna ask some questions and I want you to think hard before you answer." I nodded.

"Who are these four boys?"

"Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Louis"

"Good. Good. You know who these girls are too?" I shook my head.

"I remember you though." I said pointing to the red-head. Her face lit up.

"You do?!"

"Yeah, you caught Niall and me on the stage and you had a cute giggle." She giggled. Just like that.

"Yep, that's me."

"Harry, she's your---" Zayn started.

"No, Zayn. It's okay. This is good. You don't have to. We'll tell him later." Zayn nodded.

"She's Ariana mate." I nodded.

"I think we all know how little this goes back. That's good, you don't have that much work. Oh, he should be out by tonight. I don't see a big problem here. You guys got it right?" They all nodded and the Doctor left.

"Mate, I'm so happy you remembered us!" Liam said and the four boys came to hug me. The girls stayed sitting down.

"I'm sorry that I can't recognize you guys." I said. They could've been my best friends! Is it weird that I fancy Ariana?

"It's nothing Harry, you'll remember sometime." Ariana sighed. Then the doctor came back in.

"Okay he is free to go" He said.

*****

*****

I walked into the flat Louis and I shared. I walked into my room, feeling tired as hell. I went to my drawer to find some pajamas comfortable for bed. I looked and smiled at the pictures on the dresser.