Together Again

Hey guys, sorry for not posting very much. Thanks for the feedback though!

Harry's POV

I tried not to notice her but I think she knew that I saw her. After noticing her I quickly turned away and stared at the sea again. She walked to me and cleared her throat so I could get her attention. I turned to her and tried on my best surprised look.

"Ari--?" I said.

She interrupted me with a slap across the face. It wasn't that hard one but I could tell it wasn't a playful one either.

"Ow!" I said feeling my cheek.

"That's for being a jerk!" She said.

"Wh-?"

Another slap came to me. I felt the other cheek and my whole face burned. I saw another girl walk up to her. I groaned out of frustration. I put my face in my hands and squatted.

"Why'd you slap him?"

I heard her friend whisper to Ari. She just ignored her and kept talking to me.

"And that was for already going out with someone." She said.

"Why would you even care." I managed to say.

"Because! I thought we would still be friends. But you just go to another girl. So now I know your true colors."

I stood up facing her with a hurt expression. Now I know what she'll do when she's mad. Now I also know she gets jealous easily. Why would she even believe those stupid rumors? I stared into her eyes. I missed her. Why would she think that I would rebound so quickly?

"Why would you believe that?" I said.

"It's all over the news"

"She's a friend! A really good one too!"

"Ugh whatever."

I decided that she will never believe me so I put on an instrumental of a song in our new album called Take Me Home. She started to walk away when I grabbed her shoulder.

(A/N GOING HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL STYLE WOOHOO!)

"Baby you got me sick

I don't know what I did

Need to take a break and figure it out"

She started to walk away but I kept following her.

"Got your voice in my head, "saying lets just be friends"

Can't believe the words came out of your mouth"

She sat down on the bench and I went to her side.

"I'm trying to be ok, I'm trying to be all right.
But seeing you with him, just don't feel right."

She looked at me with a weird look on her face. And I paused the song.

"Sorry, but that's how the song goes."

I continued. She scoffed and looked away.

"And I'm like OW!

Never thought it hurt so bad, getting over you.

And OW!

Your giving me a heart attack!

Lookin like you do."

She got up from the bench and started to walk. I smirked and ran after her. I faced her but she was still walking so I had to walk backward. She had the "you're dead" faces on her.

"Cuz you're all I ever wanted

Thought you would be the one and OW!

Your giving me a heart attack.

Getting over

You."

I stopped and gasped for air. Singing and running is very hard, especially if you are running backwards. She was still looking at me, not with a death glare but a stare. She managed to crack a smile.

"That was--"

She got interrupted by the vibration of my phone. Her smile faded and she put her hand on her hip. Her friend whispered something in her ear and she got mad, again. I didn't know that Caroline had been texting me this whole time. My phone was vibrating? I ignored the vibration.

"You gonna get that? It's your girlfriend." She said.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I groaned.

"Right."

Her friend tapped her shoulder and she looked up. I looked up wondering who she was staring at and it was Caroline.

"Sorry, Harry I forgot to give you your wallet back. You gave it too me when we got some snacks and I never gave it back. So yeah..." She said. She gave it to me then started to walk away until I called her back.

"Are we dating? Ariana would like to know." I said looking at Ari. She had an embarrassed yet angry face on herself.

"Us? No! Honey, he's my friend. We are only friends." She said smiling.

"Thank you. See ya later." I said. She waved and skipped away.

"See?"

"Hmph" she said crossing her arms and turning away.

"Come on even the girl said so." Her friend said.

"Thank you--" I didn't know her name.

"Elizabeth."

"Thank you Elizabeth." Ariana still looked mad.

"Ugh, do I have to sing again? Cause if I do, then--" I was interrupted by lips crashed into mine. I smiled tasting her strawberry lip gloss again.

After she broke away, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was the lads!

"Hey mates!" I said.

"Hi! And hello Ari!" The lads said.

Everyone greeted her again while exchanging hugs. I noticed that her friend was alone staring into the sea. I walked to her. She needs a One Direction welcome.

"Hi, I'm Harry."

"Hi! I'm Ari's friend from way back."

I smiled and she smiled back. She's pretty cool! And pretty.

"Oh! Guys this is Liz!" Ari said grabbing her.

"Hello!" She said waving.

Everyone started talking to her and wanted to know everything about her. What's your favorite color? Do you like waffles? Ari smiled and walked to me. I smiled. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close.

"Does this mean you're my girlfriend again?"

"Of course." She said and pecked me.

All of us went to Ari's hotel and watched movies. Everyone was sleepy but Ari and I were wide awake. Eventually we fell asleep on the floor while watching The Princess and the Frog.

HAII :{] How was your Thanksgiving? Did y'all go shopping? Follow my IG @ari1derland and my twitter @ari1derland :)