Epilogue

And that was that.

After Harry and I had our little reunion, I went back to the states with Lexie and we finished our last couple months of college. I graduated with a Fine Arts degree and Lexie graduated with a degree in Business.

After college, I decided to rent an apartment in London to get closer to Harry. Lexie decided to stay and start out her business career and Niall was flying there to be with her all the way. Harry and I went out on a bunch of dates that were all successful. Lexie and Niall sometimes tagged along and we had double-dates.

Basically, our lives were back to normal. No more drama, no more fighting. It was all just,

nice.

And so, after Harry finished his fifth album and tour with the boys and I finished my fourth album, he decided to take me out on a date where he would ask me to be his wife.

I said No.

HA! You believed me? I said yes silly! We tied the not on August 23, 2020. A year later, Niall became the 3rd to settle in. {A/N Zerrie?}

After our honeymoon, Harry and I bought a house together in London, and we also bought one in the states as well, just so that we have somewhere to stay if we go to Pennsylvania. My brother Frankie gladly volunteered to take care of it while we were in London. It had 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, 3 bathrooms, a living room, a basement which would turn into a laundry room and game room, and a huge backyard!

Soon enough, Harry and I were ready to have a baby.

"Merry Christmas girls! Let's go downstairs to open your presents okay?" I said quietly shaking them. They got up and smiled.

"Merry Christmas mommy!" They said taking my hand and dragging me downstairs.

"Daddy!" Mary-Anne and Audrey squealed as they saw Harry when they walked down the stairs to the Harry and then Christmas presents that awaited them.

"Merry Christmas sweethearts!" He smiled handing them both their gifts

"Did you get it?" Audrey said opening up her present.

"Open them to see!" Harry said chuckling. I walked up to him and gave him a small peck.

"HE GOT IT!!!" Mary-Anne said tearing the wrapping paper and box cover away revealing the new dress she had gotten.

They were silk dresses. Mary's was purple and Audrey's was pink.

"I'll go wake up Mikey." Harry said going to Mike's room. He came out a couple seconds later with our boy on his back.

"Boy, Mikey you're getting heavy!" He joked. Mike laughed as he got off Harry's back. Harry gave him his gift which was a new video game. Mike was the oldest at 8 years old and the twins were both 5.

"Mommy aren't these the greatest!" The twins said holding up their cute new dresses.

"They are! C'mon now, open my gift! To all three of you." I said handing them a big box.

"Oh my gosh!!" Audrey said. Mike gaped at the box when Mary opened it. Audrey picked up the little boy pup in the box crying. I smiled.

"Let's name him Carson!" Mike said petting him. The girls nodded in agreement then put the dog down.

"Thank you so much mom an dad!" Mike, Audrey and Mary said coming up Harry and me and hugging us.

"We love you, too." I said smiling at them.

"C'mon guys go play with your new pup!" Harry said. The 3 kids grinned and ran off to the yard to play with their new puppy.

The door bell rang and I opened it. It was Lou and Eleanor. Niall and Lexie soon arrived as soon after Liam and Sophia, and Zayn and Perrie. Everyone sat in the living room talking and laughing. I excused myself and decided to get a little drink for myself. I felt an arm snake around my waist and I knew exactly who it was.

"Harry." I said.

"Ariana." He said back smiling.

I giggled and turned to faced him. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"I'm so happy I met you."

"I'm so happy I went to your concert with Lexie instead of pretending I was sick." We both laughed.

And to think.

This all happened because of that one concert.

THE END!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. STAY TUNED FOR MY NEW FANFIC IT SHOULD BE DEBUTING SOON!!