A Surprise?

Harry's POV
I was bored during signing. I tried to be energetic, but it was no use. I wanted Ariana by my side. She was my energy. Finally the clock stroke 2 and the boys and I went back to our hotel.

Ariana's POV
The 2 hours went fine. Alexa was feeling much better. She still had a cold though. Probably because it was cold in our room.
I turned the heater up. It was okay as long as she felt better. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I told Alexa I would be right back and I went to get the door. When I opened the door I saw Niall and Harry.

"Surprise!" Harry said.

Niall was silent. He explained that he was gonna surprise Alexa. I nodded. Harry said hello and then Niall covered her eyes.

"Guess who?" Niall said.

"Niall?!?" She screamed.

"Hello love. I needed to see you."

"Aww thank you" Alexa replied and coughed. I gave her a cough drop.

We all hung out and watched tv.

"Niall, we're gonna take off. Do you mind staying here with Alexa?" Harry asked.

"Why would I ever mind?" Niall said. I saw Alexa smile.

"Okay, Ari get dressed up and meet me at the lobby in 10 minutes. Something formal but still casual." Harry told me.

I nodded. He left and I hurried and got dressed. When I was ready I left to go to the Lobby. What was Harry gonna surprise me with?