Chapter eighteen || Holy hell that's hot

𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 

What the fuck.

The first time she kissed me was shocking enough, now she's pulling me in again. After practically begging her to go on a date with me she's the one who initiated this kiss, and I'm the one afraid to kiss her back. 

I don't want her to think I only want her for sex, and I don't want things to move too fast. I only just got her back I don't want to lose her all over again. When her lips meet mine for the second time tonight, there is a moment of hesitation. 

I have two options end this now before we both regret this later, or kiss her back and deal with the consequences of where this might lead later. I choose the later because I'm weak, and I have wanted this for weeks. 

Kissing her back only ignites that desire in both of us that's been building up. All the tension that's been building up between us since I got back, all the memories from the four years we were together, all the what ifs or could have been all tied into one kiss. 

A kiss so magnetic it stops time completely pulling us in for more, and more. Her hands move across my back pulling me into her kissing me deeper. They move again sliding under my shirt to rest on my stomach. 

Abby stiffens a little when she runs her hand along my abs. I realize it's because I'm stronger than I was when she saw me last. Tugging at my shirt she pulls me down for another kiss. Only this time I do pull away, because this is getting real and I have to stop things before they get way out of our hands. 

"What's wrong?" She whispers against my mouth. 

"We shouldn't be doing this...don't get me wrong I want to. But it's wrong and I don't want to scare you, or make you think we are moving too fast." 

She looks at me with the brightest eyes. Damn them eyes and the way they turn me on. She giggles why the hell is she giggling? "Nathan it's fine." 

"No, it's not..." 

"Do you honestly think that if I didn't want this, I would have kissed you?" Damn now she's making me sound dumb. Because of course she wouldn't have kissed me if she wasn't the slightest sure it's what she wanted. 

"Nathan, I want this I want you." 

No hesitations I kiss her hard, and deep. She tugs at my shirt pulling it over my head and discarding it on the floor. She kisses every inch of me. My lips, my cheeks, my neck, working her way down my stomach stopping only when she gets to my jeans. A mischievous gleam in her eyes tells me exactly what her next move will be. 

Fuck I want her bad. 

But not bad enough that our kids catch us doing it in the living room. "Wait," I gasp. "Shouldn't we take this somewhere else?" I ask nodding towards her bedroom. 

She smiles, nods, and wraps her legs around my waist. Carrying her to the bedroom is quick and easy. She's just as lite as I remember her being. Kicking the door shut, laying her gently on the bed I move to hover over her. 

Kissing her lips then her neck. I want to kiss more of her, but only at her own will. I kiss her everywhere above the shoulders. Teasing her until she's grabbing at her own shirt ready to tug it off. 

Helping her pull it up and over her head she throws it somewhere behind us, while I take her in. Her perfect little round ass, breasts that make me go absolutely fucking crazy, and the birth mark that's on the lower part of stomach. 

Holy shit. 

She's gorgeous always has been, always will be. Her bra is the next thing to go, and my mouth moves fast eager to take her in. All while her hands move to my jeans tugging at the zipper, then button. Tugging my jeans down she gasps, then moans as my hard length breaks free.