Meet The Red Hood...Also, BRUCE WAYNE IS YOUR WHAT!?!?

"Are you done?" An irritated voice said.

We both look up to see a gorgeous man glaring down at us clad in all black in a similar crime-fighting suit like Dick's. But this one had a blood-red bat logo instead of Nightwing's deep blue. And a patch of his dark jet black hair was snow pale white.

Upon making eye contact with the man Dick lets out a frustrated noise of his head and throws his head back.

"Argh! What do you want???" Dick whines.

"I don't know what you're so mad for. I was worried that I'd come here and find you both sucking face when Bats forced me. But clearly, it seems like you won't be getting any action."

"Motherfu-!"

Dick begins to hurl insults at the stranger but I just giggle and rise to meet him.

"Hello." I shyly greet.

"Hey, blondie." The man crudely responds.

Not gonna lie, I like his attitude.

.....What is WRONG with me!?

"And you are?" I diplomatically asked next.

Judging from his bat-inspired fighting attire, he was here on official superhero business. Might as well know as many of them as possible.

"Kara Zor-El...uh, Kent," Dick corrected as he gets up, wiping away any dust and debris that clung onto his impeccable pants. "It is with great regret that I have to formally introduce you to..."

Dick straightens up and glares at the man standing next to him one more time just for good measure, as if for interrupting our moment.

"My deceased brother, Jason Todd."

"Deceased!?" I cry out in alarm.

"You dick!" The guy called Jason spits out to Dick.

"That is my name, don't wear it out." Dick coyly responds with a smug look.

"How are you here if you're dead???" I cautiously ask as I lift up my hand to touch the apparition before me.

"Woman, I'm not dead dead. I used to be dead, but came back to life."

The look on my face must've said it all as Dick bursts out laughing and the man referred to as Jason flushed bright red as I cautiously step away from him as if he was made up of rotting flesh.

"I haaaaate you! Why do you introduce me to people that way!?" Jason cried at his brother.

"It is, legitimately fun." Dick honestly answered with a wide-toothed grin.

"H-how...are you brothers if you both don't share a last name?" Them not looking alike was understandable. From what I've gathered, M'gann isn't even the same skin colour as her siblings!

"Adoption." Both boys respond to me at once.

"By.....whom?" I slowly ask next.

"Bruce Wayne."

Time stops for a moment.

"BRUCE WAYNE'S YOUR DAD!?" I shriek at Dick.

"She doesn't know?!" Jason fires back in equal alarm, looking between the both of us. "Man, you guys keep this chick in the dark about everything-"

Dick violently elbows him in the stomach. The intensity of which must've really caught Jason off guard because he quickly zipped his mouth shut.

The intense wave of stupidity I felt at that moment was TRULY astonishing.