A Date With Jimmy

Okay, I must admit...

Jimmy cleans up nicely!

I couldn't stop myself from whistling under my breath as we pulled up to the fancy building and Jimmy stood on the side walk dressed in business casual and a bouquet of fresh roses.

"Oh please," Dick scoffs, "That's so basic!"

"If that's basic then I'm a basic bitch," I instantly replied as I struggled to quickly get my seatbelt off and launch myself out of the car.

"Kara Zor-El! What would Superman say if he heard you!?" Dick semi-mock scolded.

"Blame you?"

"Damn right!"

He watches me for a few more seconds as I continued to struggle with my seatbelt before he sighs in exasperation and leans over.

"Stop, before you hurt yourself..."

He swats my hands away and easily clicks it open.

His entire torso was pressed up against me and I was finding it difficult to maintain my sanity.

Damn this man and his enormous sex appeal!!!

I hear a repressed chuckle from Dick as he pushes himself off me and sits back in his seat.

"You're free to go" he mocks me.

I stick my tongue out at him.

"I'm going to have a great date!"

"A girl can dream," he throws back at me, "I'll just be waiting here when you're done."

Then immediately brings out his phone and begins to play a weird sounding mobile game (A/N it's Clash Royale/Clash of Clans ;-3)

I shrugged my shoulders and completely got out of Dick's low to the ground cat car.

Oh no wait, he told me to stop calling it that, what did he call it? Cheetah? Puma? Jaguar?

I shrugged again, "Meh, it'll come to me" I mutter to myself and begin to walk over to where Jimmy stood.

As soon as he catches sigh of me he visibly freezes and just stares at me like a deer in headlights.

I instantly saw and heard his heart rate skyrocket and began to purposefully cat walk my way over to him.

I couldn't help but giggle as I walked up close to him and took the flowers he had clutched in his hand in a death grip.

Poor dude is choking the LIFE out of these plants...

"Y-y-yo-you-you look g-g-gor-geous!" he fumbled with his words and struggles to compose himself.

I see sweat physically start to bead on his forehead and that was when I began to be concerned.

"Jimmy? Are you all right?" I held onto his shoulder and supported much of his weight.

Something was wrong...why is he acting like this?

"I-i-it's nothing Kara, I'm just extremely nervous..." he tries, and fails, to calm me down.

"Nervous!?" I blurt out, "About what!?"

What could possibly make him so nervous as to almost be having a flipping breakdown!

"Of screwing up this date..." He softly whispers.

Now that caught me off guard.

"W-what?" I crock out.