You Had A BOYFRIEND!??

Dick jumped up off his seat in shock and Wally bursts in an uproar of laughter.

"You have a boyfriend!?" Dick asked.

"You can date!?" Wally snickers.

"You have a vagina?" Connor huffs.

I pick up a nearby lamp and toss it at Connor's head, without waiting to see if it made impact or not I turn and push Jimmy away from me by his face.

"He forgot to put the word "EX" in front of it" I hiss at him.

From the corner of my eye I actually see Dick breathe a sigh of relief. IT'S A SIGN!!!

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jimmy, a little peeved by his joke. But also silently happy that he did it cause I got to see that Dick was actually concerned about topics like that. It must mean he likes me, it must!

"Mr Kent sent me to look after y-"

"OF FUCKING COURSE HE DID!" I yank out my phone from my pockets and furiously dial up Clark.

Beep beep be-

"Hello!? Kara!? Somethings happened didn't it!!?? I'm on my way-"

"WHO ARE YOU GOING TO SEND IN NEXT!? THE FUCKING AIR MARSHAL!???" I scream over the phone.

"Kara, babe, relaaaaaax" Jimmy tried to console me. He reached out to hold my shoulder again but a hand quickly grabs his.

"Don't touch her," I simply hear Dick say, holding back Jimmy's hand.

Too overcome with fury to even care, I switch back on Clark.

"Kal Zor-El, you promised me you'd stop pulling shitty stunts like this!" I yelled some more over the phone.

"Ka-zor...did you just speak Spanish?" Jimmy asked, confused.

"Shut up!" I yell at Jimmy. "And stop listening to my conversation!"

I swing back at the phone, "Kat at ma ar, gring lor me kut theme!"

I'd unknowingly switch to speaking Kryptonian as I marched into my bedroom. I slammed my bedroom door shut but was still able to fully understand what was happening on the other side.

As I vaguely paid attention to Kal's frantic apology, I also listen to what's transpiring in the living room.

From the heat signatures I felt, Dick had just let go of Jimmy's wrist. Wally laid back down on the couch and crossed one leg over the other.

"Sooooo, you're Kara's ex, huh?" he asked slyly.

"Weeeeell," Jimmy begins, matching Wally's tone and putting his hands in his pocket. "I wouldn't really call myself her ex, per say"

"Then what would you call yourself?" Dick asked alittle darkly.

"Her one true soulmate!" Jimmy finishes brightly.

Connor burst out laughing, "Man! Do you have terrible taste in women!" he bellows.

I fight back a growl.

Somewhere within the phone call Kal had passed the phone over to Lois and she was giving her own apologies.

"You know how thick-headed Clark can get, trust me, he's done worst to me. Be grateful for the fact that you are even able to see the people watching over you. Just forgive him this one last time, okay honey?"