"Extracting" Nightwing...

"Ready?" I ask Nightwing as I approached the door.

"Not even in the slightest" he muttered back.

I couldn't help but giggle as I turned the handle...

I was using my x-ray vision and was monitoring the 5 guards who had been monitoring the halls outside where Nightwing hid.

As soon as the door cracked open all 5 of them pointed the gun at the door handle. I whipped into superspeed as I flung the door wide open as a distraction and zipped out.

Nightwing was hidden behind the corner of the door, so when all that the guards saw was a closet door spontaneously spring open, one of them yelled at the others to hold fire as they inch forward to inspect it.

With them being unaware of me being right behind them I smash the heads of the four guards left behind in pairs of two. Careful not to use too much force to break their skulls but enough to instantly knock them out without causing any cerebral damage.

Once having done that I suppress my urge to dance in glee and move about to make sure the last guard standing doesn't spot Nightwing.

The guard tips his head into the room to inspect it when I came up behind them. Sensing my presence they were about to swing around when I flicked my finger at the side of their helmet and sent their head banging into the door jam.

I glance inside the room and signaled Nightwing to come out.

Carefully while carrying his sensitive materials and contents, he gingerly walks out of the room and surveys the scene.

He looked up in admiration and was about to praise me when I, begrudgingly, stopped him by putting my hands to his lips. Moreso so I could touch him than to actually silence him.

I shook my head at him in a gesture clearly meant to convey for him not to speak. I then motion for him to move out of the way of the room he'd just exited.

Then set about dumping the unconscious bodies of the guards in it and closing the door behind me. I contemplated laser melting the door shut but that just seemed cruel because we'd be long gone by the time they woke up and getting them out of the room if I did that would be way too difficult.

I turn back to Nightwing and reach out to hold his hand, for professional reasons this time!

I don't know how to do undercover covert mission sign language yet so all I could do was hold his hand and guide him down where I needed us to go. It was all purely professional-I swear!!!

I use my x-ray vision again and look left, then right, and pulled Nightwing down the left corridor and use my laser eye blast to take out a security camera that was pointed down a hallway we were about to take.

In a slight panic, I remembered I didn't check if the corridor we were on had cameras pointing at us right this minute and I didn't bother to check and destroy them.

Before the panic could fully set in I feel warm lips brush against my ear, pushing my hair aside.

"Don't worry, no cameras are pointing down this corridor, that's why I chose this place to hide..." Dick whispered ever so slightly that even with my super hearing it was hard to pick up. I would definitely be the only one who heard that.

I look over my shoulder at him, he gave me a reassuring smile and mouthed the words -You're doing great!- at me.

He must've registered my moment of slight panic and tried to put me at ease. Even in tense moments he was, I believe they phrased it, looking out for me?