Epilogue

"Caitríona, maliit!" I shouted.

"Kuya, Hendrix! I am not!" She yells back and runs toward me.

She was cute and annoying too. I wanted to squeeze her big and soft cheeks. She kept running until she arrived in front of me with a lovely smile on her lips. I touch her silky cheeks and smile at her. I don't know why my heartbeat suddenly went fast. Nakakainis! Bakit nya ba akong tinatawag na Kuya? I am not her brother. Ew.

What is happening to me!? Why is it like this? Why is my heart beating suddenly? I didn't run before. I just shouted. Do I like this girl? Ew, I will not like that kid. She is so young for me. She still doesn't take her wide smile away from me.

"I'm not your brother, don't call me like that. Stop that, little kid." Somewhat disgusted, I said to her.

"But why?" She innocently asked me. "You are three years older than me. That's why your, my Kuya." She innocently said, and she did the puppy eyes. Shit!

"Cause we're not blood-related." I sample said to her.

She only pouts her face and crosses her arms like a mad baby. What the fuck!? Why she did do that. Now my heart was pounding so fast as if something wanted to come out of my chest. What's happing to me? Maybe I'll tell Mommy about it. I may already have heart disease.

"Hmph!" She walks away and leaves me gaping, looking at her.

What's her problem? That kid is crazy as hell. I just ignored her and turned around to walk into the mansion without looking at her. After that day I never saw her again. Isang buong araw ko syang hinanap, pati ang kanyang kakulitan pero walang nagpakitang Caitríona. Pati na rin si Lola ay wala rin.

I just ignored that, and maybe the two of them just went to the mall to go shopping. Because they often do that when the two of them are together. Pero makalipas ang tatlong araw, hindi ko pa rin nakikita silang dalawa. Hindi ko matanong ang aking mga magulang dahil lahat sila ay abala bilang aking Lolo. It seems like everybody is busy. For somewhat reason?

I walked inside the mansion to look for Caitríona and Donya Daniela. They did not see each other for a whole day. I've been in and out of the entire villa for almost hours, but I still can't see them. I don't know what's going on because Don Alfred's men are outside and inside the mansion and are in a hurry as if they are chasing someone. Where are you, Caitríona?

Out of curiosity to know what was going on, I quickly re-entered the mansion and fast went out of Don Alfred's office. I slowly peeked through the open door of my Grandfather's office, where he was talking to my father and Caitríona's parents? Caitríona's mom was crying on the sofa while his husband gently massaged his wife's hand.

"What's your plan, dad!? Mommy and Caitríona, missing for almost three fucking days!?" My dad shouted. He's so mad. I can feel his madness.

What is happening? Donya Daniela and Caitríona are missing? For three days. But how did that happen?

"Can you please calm down, son? We did everything to find them." Sabi ng lolo ko, at tumingin sa mga magulang ni Caitríona.

"I am sorry. Mr. & Mrs. Madison, I'm so careless about her safety." Don Alfred thoughtfully apologized to them.

I was about to open the office door wide when suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder, which surprised me. It was my Mother. She held my shoulder. I know she's mad cause I was peeking and listening to the conversation of others. But it's about Caitríona and Donya Daniela. Of course, I care about them.