My so called 'fans'

(Warning!! Mentions of possible ed's and eating problems :( sorryyy)

I stand frozen just sitting in a pool of panic. What do I do?? Who is behind me right now??

"Sorry man. I was just trying to be kind geez." the cameraman says to the figure behind me. 

"Don't apologize to me apologize to her." the figure behind me says. I snap out of my thoughts and shake my hands. 

"no no it's fine! You don't need to a-apologize." I say while bowing. 

"I didn't do anything wrong geez females these days are so sensitive." the man says. Contain your anger Eunbi, your a idol now I can't be caught in any scandals...

"Aish say that again." The tall figure says to the cameraman while charging at him. Oh no. Shit. 

I run after him and hold tightly onto his arm to stop him from beating up the cameraman. 

"Please don't. Think about your idol image." I say noticing his outfit looks stage worthy. 

He turns around to me showing his prince like face and eyes as cold as ice. 

"Thank you for your hard work!" I say to the cameraman while bowing and quickly walking away. What is this mess??!?! I just debuted and I'm already getting myself into problems. 

"Wait up!" I hear the same voice from before say. I stop for a second and sigh. I wish I could have said something else to that disgusting man. 

"Are you okay?" I hear the tall figure say. I stare at his face and feel my face go pale. 

"OMG. IM SO SORRY SUNBAENIM!!" I say loudly while bowing again and again. Shit he is a member of Enhypen!!!

Why didn't I realize sooner?!?!?

"ahhh no no! I watched your debut stage. It was really good you did great. I'm sorry about what happened earlier, it must be so hard for you." I hear the member of Enhypen. I think his name was Sunghoon? Not sure though...

I did great? hah... Very funny. I really didn't do good. 

"Ah no I didn't. I fell off the stage before some difficult choreo. How could I? I just fucked it up for everyone." I pour out my feelings on a platter for this person I've never met to hear. 

"Are you alright? The stage was pretty high." Sunghoon-sunbae says to me. 

"Physically, yea. But I just feel terrible for my members. I just messed up our big moment!" I say while rubbing my temples. 

"No you didn't. I bet they don't think that either. You did the best you could and that's what matters!" Sunghoon says to me while rubbing my shoulder. I freeze up at the sudden contact. 

"YAH! PARK SUNGHOON!" I hear a loud and firm voice shout from afar. I turn my head slowly to see Jay charging after me. Ah hell nah. 

What's up with him?

"Get your hands off my little sister!!!" Jay shouts loudly. I laugh at him raise my eyebrows. I look behind him and see all the other members of Enhypen trailing behind him. 

"Park Eunbi! What are you doing with Sunghoon??" Jay demands to me. 

"Normal human activities? Anyway can you unblock me on kakao talk? Mom said too!" I say while opening my phone to show the evidence. 

"She was your... SISTER??!? Then why is she pretty?" Sunghoon says to Jay making me cringe at him. 

"Yah!! What does that mean??? Anyway stay away from my sister!" Jay shouts once again.