Trying my best.

I wake up to screaming and shouting in my dorm. I rub my puffy eyes and look around my room for any of my members but their all gone. They must have already woken up?

I hear male voices that aren't any of our staffs voices outside my room. I put on a shirt and shorts to see who's outside of my room. I grab a bat prop just in case...

I walk out with the bat firmly in my hands and hear Ryujin gasping and loud banging on our table in the kitchen. I quickly run to the kitchen and expect to see burglars but I just see...

"AHHH! Jay?" I say realizing it's just Enhypen in our kitchen next to my members. I take a deep breath and out down the bat. I lean on the counter in relief.

"You scared the fu- crap out of me." I say realizing Jay is glaring at me. What's so wrong with swearing? Geez.

"Sorry Eunbi I was just excited for the food." Ryujin unnie says while patting my back. I tilt my head in confusion and stare at the table full of food. 

Tons of side dishes, fried rice, and kimchi is on the table. 

"Mom said to give this to you yesterday. She said to eat it with your members." Jay says while pulling more food out of a colorful bag. 

"Ah why didn't she just give it to me?" I ask.

"She said since it was heavy or something..." Jay says while looking at me in a annoyed way. 

"Hi noona!" Niki says from the side of me.

"Hey!" I reply. 

"Thank your mom for me, she made a ton of Japanese food!" Niki says while showing his boxy smile. 

"Aww of course." I say while smiling back. 

"yah Niki stop flirting with my sister." Jay says while scoffing. I laugh and put all the food in the fridge. 

"Why do you guys have 5 members today?" I say while only seeing Jay, Niki, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Heeseung. 

"I dunno. Jake is extra depresso today and Sunghoon was to scared to see you haha!" Heeseung says while laughing. 

"Hyung stop saying nonsense." Sunghoon says while he and Jake just walk through the door. 

"Is this a open house or something..." I hear Yujin mutter under her breath. I laugh and close the open door. 

"Okay thanks Jay but you guys gotta go, we have a shoot for ami to get to, and to be honest our house smells like wet socks now. Well except Sunoo." I say while rolling my eyes. 

"Thankss Eunbi!" Sunoo says while smiling. 

"Hey." Sunghoon says while grabbing my waist and pulling me in. 

"Yah! Park Sunghoon! Time to go!!" Jay says while grabbing him and pulling him away. I watch as Jake just looks around in our dorm.  

"Don't forget to eat!!! Fighting Puzzle!!!" Jay says before shutting the door and leaving. Aish this dude.

"Uhm that was something... But let's get ready now!! Go go!" Leeseo unnie says while running to the bathroom to wash up first. 

"I took a shower yesterday night so I'm just gonna wear something nicer and I'll wait for you unnie!" I say while rushing to my room to change. I get a phone call from my manager so I quickly answer and it it up against my ear. 

"Are you guys ready? The shoot is in an hour so we have to get going." my manager says to me. 

"Ah yes almost! We will get our hair and makeup done at the shoot, correct?" I say while rummaging through the pile of clothes for a shirt. 

"Ah yes. Today we will be doing some interviews and behind the scenes shooting at the shoot as well, so be ready to see cameras everywhere." my manager says while ending the call. I get my shirt on and head outside to out on my shoes. 

We head to the photoshoot and we start getting our hair and makeup done. I finish doing my hair and makeup so I look through my lines for the kpop mashup on kbs soon. A staff walks up to me with a camera and clarifies its for behind the scenes content. 

"So right now I am practicing some lines for a special stage we will do for all of our pieces!" I say with my camera smile displayed on my face. 

"ahh... So what type of stage is this?" the staff asks.

"Uhh... It's a secret for our pieces! It is a big surprise that I hope everyone will enjoy!" I say while smiling. We continue doing this type of filming then finally we finish.

After some time it's my turn to shoot so I put down my phone and walk towards the cameras. 

"Okay just give up some natural poses without smiling." the director says while I get the last touches of my makeup done.

I finish my personal shoot and my members go and shoot their own personal shots. I go outside the set for a second to get some selfies to post on Weverse. 

I go towards the sun to get the best lighting. I take some selfies and hear loud car engine noises from afar. 

I turn to see where all this noise is coming from and see a giant food truck with my face planted on it. I run towards it and realize it has my face on the cups, plates, and the napkins. Really? Who would do this? I walk closer to take photos and realize the workers inside are preparing food.

"Hi Eunbi. We have a note for you." the worker there says to me. I bow and accept the note. I slowly open it to see some sloppy hand writing in the note. 

~

Eunbi, please eat well from now on! I got you this food truck just so you can eat a little easier while you work hard. I hope you don't let anymore of the hateful comments get to you, and focus on yourself. I hope we have become closer in the next few weeks, where I can eventually be your boyfriend!

Love, hoonie!

~

I laugh at the note and smile at how he wrote 'hoonie'. Pfff I thought he hated that nickname...

"Wahhhh Eunbi what is all of this??" Ryujin unnie says while walking up to me with the other members. 

"Uh Sunghoon happened." I say while grinning. 

"He must like you, Eunbi!!" Aria says while laughing. I scoff and stare at the giant food truck full of delicious foods. 

"Eunbi-sshi this is for you." a staff says while handing me a giant fruit basket with tons of different fruits. My members gasp and touch all the fruit in the basket.

"Who..." I mutter while the staff walks away. I see a note in between two pieces of fruit. 

~

Sorry Eunbi. 

From: Stranger~

~

The note is literally two words but seems sweet and special. Is there anyone who needs to apologize to me? 

"Wow secret admirer? Whaaaa our maknae is popularrrr!" Yujin noona says while grinning brightly. I act annoyed and walk towards the food truck to grab some food. I'm not gonna live long so why not!

I grab a small plate of food so I can at least have some energy for the day. Me and my members sit down to eat in a small table outside before we have to get going to record. 

"Whaaa this is so good!" Leeseo unnie says while eating a corndog. I stare at the food, repulsed, as usual. Okay, I can do this. 

"Eunbi ahhhh! Come on eat!" Ryujin unnie says while spooning some food into my mouth. I gulp down the gross feeling and slowly go in for the bite. I chew quickly to get it over with. 

"Yayyy!! Good job Eunbi!" Aria unnie says while smiling. I give my best fake smile and continue trying to swallow the food in my mouth. 

Who knew I would ever become like this? Maybe I am rethinking this kpop idol dream...