Never ever.

Jake's POV:

I made her eat the soup. It's my fault. It must be. 

I walk outside to the roof top to cool myself off. I always come here when I need too. 

"Jake!" I hear from the doorway. So fucking annoying. I get no time alone do I?

"Jake." I hear a familiar male voice say from closer to me. 

"What, Sunghoon." I say while leaning on the rail of the rooftop. 

"What was all of that?" he says curiously. 

My blood starts boiling due to how he's acting. After all that he's said to me, he thinks everything is fine. 

"Why do you only care about my business when it includes Eunbi?" I say while scoffing and turning towards him. 

"W-What are you talking about? I'm just asking." Sunghoon replies. 

"How special is she that you act like this to me? After all we've been through together, Sunghoon." I say to Sunghoon while holding in my tears. 

"She- She's... She's special, Jake. I know she's important to you too. I heard you and Jay's call. You wouldn't dare do that to anyone else." Sunghoon says while putting his hand on my shoulder. I wipe my tears away quickly and face a different direction to stop the emotions.

"That's the fucking problem, Sunghoon. I don't want her to be in my life. I can't handle loving someone right now. She ruined everything. She ruined us." I say while focusing my attention back to Sunghoon. 

"Jake, maybe your just afraid of Eunbi being like Sujin. But nothing can change our friendship. Yes, I might have some feelings for her, but I won't make the same mistake to you ever again." Sunghoon says to me making the tears fall out of my eye like a raindrop. Is that true? How can he know what I'm feeling when I don't even know? 

"Jaeyun-ah!" I hear a female voice come from the doorway. I clench my fist at the flashbacks of Sujin. That's what she called me when she cheated on me. Lied to me.

"He doesn't let anyone call him that..." I hear Sunghoon mutter under his breath low enough for me to hear. 

"Woah bro, looks like your gonna beat someone up." she says while using both her hands to gently unfold my clenched fists. I see her rub the parts where my nails were digging into my palm. 

I look up at her with my blurred vision and see that sweet face. My heart starts racing at the sight of her face.

"But Jay says to bring both of you guys to the van so you guys can go home." she says while staring at Sunghoon next to me. 

"And you? Are you okay?" I ask out of concern. 

She scoffs at me and says "and since when did you start caring about me? But I'm fine. My members already left cause my manager made then but I'll just catch a taxi or walk." 

I tilt my head at her and say "You know it's 11pm right? it's dangerous at night for ugly people like you. Come with us." 

She starts pouting so I flick her forehead with my finger making her push my arm. 

"Let's go then." I say while walking off and staring back at her to follow me. 

I hear Eunbi and Sunghoon bickering behind me until she looks my way and rolls her eyes.

"Jaeyun, pls stop acting like my guardian since earlier. It's giving me the creeps. Almost like you care about me. HAHA" Eunbi says while laughing by herself. I don't care!! maybe... She stops when she realizes she's the only one laughing.  Her and her fucking 'hoonie' walk off with their arms interlocked like a old married couple.

I walk behind them while he easily makes her giggle and smile. All she is, is gloomy with me. How can she so easily laugh with him? We walk to the van and Sunghoon places his sweater around her shoulders when we start walking outside. Hah. A gentleman and shit-

We get in the van, Eunbi going in first, making all my members stop what their doing to stare. 

I push Eunbi to the side and walk in while scoffing.

"Never seen a woman before?" I say whilst sitting down and scrolling through my phone.

"No, it's just like... Why is she here? Not in a bad way." Jungwon says while clearing his throat. Niki and Sunoo snicker and laugh at Jungwon as usual.

"It was dark and she was gonna walk home so I brought her." I say. 

"Oooooo a gentlemen haha!" Niki says while laughing. 

"Aish Niki shut up. Eunbi come sit here. No one's sitting here." Jay says to Eunbi while forcefully pushing Niki out of the seat. Niki sits somewhere else and starts pouting.

"Uh thanks I guess?" Eunbi finally says while walking to the seat. Sunghoon sits in front of her while crossing his arms and resting his head on the window. 

"Is that Sunghoon's?" I hear Jay whisper. 

"Uh oops. Maybe. Sorry? huh why am I apologizing..." I hear Eunbi respond making Jay chuckle. 

"Oh shit! I forgot. I got you guys these matching bracelets! Wear it!" Eunbi demands while pulling them out of her bag. 

"So tacky geez, where did you get them? The dollar store??!" Jay says while laughing. I watch as Sunghoon goes and grabs one from Eunbi's hand. I quickly take my airpods off and snatch one from her hand and turn back around. 

"Prada boi. Dad sent me more money so yea!" Eunbi shouts back at him. 

"I think it's cute." Sunghoon says while observing the bracelet. 

"Thanks noona!" Niki says while smiling. Sunoo and Jungwon thank her and they go back to sleep soon after. I hear someone's phone ring so I groan and roll my eyes. 

"Tae, I'll text you, I can't really call right now." I hear Eunbi's voice say in a low tone. 

"Ah you finally met with Taehyun again. You guys were inseparable in high school." Jay says in a low tone. 

We arrive at at the building and thankfully Eunbi's members live in the same building on a different floor so we only have to take one trip to the dorms. 

"Bye thanks guys!" Eunbi says while running into the building to not be seen by anyone.

"Cute." Sunghoon whispers under his breath. Ugh.

~

Eunbi's POV:

After I got home I quickly explained to my members what happened and got washed up for bed. 

"Eunbi Eunbi! We have a photo shoot tomorrow then right after we have to record for the kpop mashup. We were able to convince our manager to not put you on hiatus!" Aria says while jumping up and down in my room.

I smile at her and say "Thank you so mucchhhh unnie! Love you mwah!" 

I head to my bed and check naver and weverse to see if any new content that we filmed is up yet. 

I see out backstage interviews uploaded, my music bank day, and our music video in youtube. I smile and observe all my pretty members. 

I upload a photo I took earlier to weverse and caption it 'goodnight!! ❤️❤️' so everyone knows I'm at least alive. 

I check our most recent video and see the comments. Most of the hate comments get deleted but some of the 'Eunbi is like a stick' 'Nah she's gained weighttt HAHA' is still out for everyone to see. I sigh and fall into a deep slump of thoughts. I'll never good enough. Never ever. 

~

Word count: 1248❤️❤️❤️