Crazy fans.

"Damn already making out..." Heeseung blurts out catching the attention of everyone. 

I shake my hands and give a glare to Heeseung. 

"I fucking hate this guy-" I say while staring at Jake. I flip my hair in stress. What am I doing?? I have so much work!

"Eunbi are you okay?" Sunghoon whispers to me. I nod and roll my eyes at everyone else. 

"I hate you too!" Jake screams. 

"Ok okay maybe we should calm-" Niki says but Sunoo shuts him up. 

"Eunbi what were you guys doing?!?!?" Jay asks once again. 

"oh my god we weren't doing anything!! We were talking... well arguing but then someone started taking pictures from the window so I ran." I say in agitation. 

"Yup. She' right for once." Jake says so kick the back of his leg while smiling. 

"Well this has been great but..." I say while trying to weasel out of the situation. I feel a hard grip around my wrist so I take a deep breath before I turn around. 

"Aish what- OMG HELLO!" I say realizing it's my manager. shit. I messed upppp!

"Hello!" the Enhypen members says while fixing their posture. hah. These fakes. 

"Oh good you guys are here, we are going to have a meeting with Eunbi's group and Enhypen. Please follow me." my manage says. I bow and follow him quickly. 

I feel an arm wrap around my shoulder so I turn to the side to see Sunghoon with a cold face. 

"Don't forget to tie your shoelaces. I don't want you falling for someone else ;)" Sunghoon says while winking weirdly. 

"Ah hell nah bruh! What's wrong with you? Are you sick? We are in public you dummy. Your gonna start rumors!" I whisper while trying to remove his arm. 

"Then be it. I want to be with you anyway." Sunghoon says in a cheesy way again. Is he mentally ill??

"Move it." I hear before someone bumps into my shoulder and walking in front of us. 

"Jake take it down a notch. Jealously got the best of you huh?" Sunghoon says in cocky way. I laugh at him comment and quickly shut my mouth. 

We arrive to the meeting room and I see my members sitting and waiting. I tilt my head in confusion but sit down next to them. There are about 3 cameras around the room with a ton of staff. I fix my posture and clear my throat. 

"Eunbi-yah! How are you? Was there a lot of work?" Ryujin unnie says in a concerned voice. 

"no no it's fine. I'm just nervous for this meeting. Why are they filming?" I say while biting my nails. Ryujin raises her shoulders and shrugs.

"No one sit here next to Eunbi. Especially Jake and Sunghoon!" Jay screams while placing Niki in the seat. Good their not filming yet. Phew.

"Hi noona!" Niki says while smiling. 

"Hi Niki. I've heard a lot about you. Maybe we could dance together one day!" I say while patting his back. 

"Okay everyone we have invited you here today for song promotions. So Enhypen and Puzzle will be doing promotions and some together." Enhypen's manager says while clapping. 

"Okay we will be in groups so Leeseo, and Aria will be on a promotion show. And Yujin and Ryujin will do a reality tv show. Lastly, Eunbi will be a music bank special guest and do a short shopping video with Jay. And the whole group will be on Jessi's showterview in a week." our manager says while handing each of us papers with all the information. I sigh as I will be doing the promotions alone.