Feelings.

"Eunbi what happened????!" Jay asks me while pushing Jake aside. 

"Eunbi, if you don't want all of us here we can leave." Ryujin unnie says while holding my face in her warm hands. 

I bite my lip to keep the tears from forming and look down at my shoes. 

"It's okay. I'm okay." I say to her. 

"Do you want to go home, we can do this tomorrow." Yujin says while stepping closer to me. 

"No I'm fine, let's just finish this and get to practice okay?" I say in a annoyed tone. 

"What even happened?" Sunoo asks with a confused look on his face. All my members glare at him and say in unison "You wouldn't get it! It's a girl problem."

I watch as Sunghoon scurries closer to me through the crowd of my members to lay his jacket on my shoulders. I sigh and accept the jacket over my shoulders. 

I watch as he slowly puts his arm over my shoulder making me flinch and my eyes widen due to the shock. 

"Get off of her." Jake says again while pushing Sunghoon's arm. 

~

Jake's POV: 30 minutes before

"Woah Eunbi's vocals are insane." Heeseung hyung says. 

"Pft. She's not that good is she?" I say while scoffing. 

"She can sing, dance, rap, and she's pretty? Wow Sunghoon hyung you got lucky!" Jungwon says while laughing. 

I roll my eyes and glare at him. 

"Stop talking like that about my sister!! It's so weird!" Jay says while shuddering. 

"Would it be weird if I dated her?" Sunghoon asks while looking like he's falling into his thoughts.

"Of course you dumbass. But if you feel the utter most need to get with my sister, I'll allow it since I know what kind of person you." Jay says after a while.

My competitive side comes out and I say "Not if I date her first." 

"I'm betting on Jake hyung. Sorry Sunghoon hyung!" Jungwon says while laughing along side Sunoo. 

"Why? I think Sunghoon and Eunbi have the most chemistry." Sunoo says while chuckling. 

"Cause... Eunbi calls Jake hyung, Jaeyun, when he doesn't let anyone call him that because of... what happened." Jungwons says while trailing off. 

"Hm... fair point! Eunke or Jabi it is!" Sunoo says. 

"Why do I let her call me that..." I say in a low volume so only I can hear. Suyoung called me Jaeyun when she met me and when she cheated on me. Why is it so easy for me to let Eunbi call me that?

I zone out and continue watching Eunbi and Joohyun-nim's conversation or whatever the hell their doing. I notice Eunbi's face turning pale as a ghost and she starts fidgeting with her hands. 

As soon as I notice it, Joohyun stands in front of her, covering my view. I move my head to the far side to get a glimpse of why she's so pale. I'm not concerned. Just... Just... interested.

I finally see Joohyun tightly grabbing her small hands and pressing on them until they run red. I widen my eyes in shock and my body goes on autopilot and starts running to the door. 

"Oh my god Jake what's wrong?!?!" Heeseung hyung shouts at me. 

"She's in fucking trouble and why won't this fucking door open!??!?!" I scream back while jiggling the doorhandle until it goes weak. 

I push the door and it finally cracks open. My body moves by itself and immediately I push him against the wall and far from Eunbi. Why do I care?

Why does it hurt me to see her so scared and frail? I can't handle this type of emotion. Love? Fuck that stupid shit. I... I am never loving again. 

~

Eunbi's POV:

Ryujin unnie tells the director and the rest of the staff what happen and after a short speaking the staff start scramming for their phones and some run out of the room to supposedly fine Joohyun. It's all because of me again, isn't it? I am the burden. 

"Director-nim, I'm totally fine. Let's just continue recording?" I suggest to him while he finishes his phone call. He shakes his head violently and walks away from me, totally ignoring what I just said. In anger I go and sit on the couch and continue watching my other members sing. 

"Eunbi wanna ditch?" Sunghoon says to me while handing me a drink.

"After what mess I made? No way." I say while scoffing. 

"Eunbi everyone knows you didn't do this on purpose. Your never a burden." Sunghoon says while putting his hand over mine. I remove his hand and pat his back. 

"Sunghoon, that's not what matters to people. You have to learn how life works. Unless I'm perfect, everybody will think am I no less then a average girl. So I have to work my ass off even if it kills me." I say while sighing. 

"Do you have to fit into the standards if you're all I see in a crowd of people?" Sunghoon says while holding my hand again. 

"Hoonie, that's cute. But I can't be doing this and ruining what you've worked your whole life for. Come on, you just started becoming popular and who am I to ruin that? I like you, but as a friend." I say while removing his hand off of mine once again. 

"What if, I wait until later when I am not so new, will you accept my feelings?" Sunghoon says with a sappy smile. 

"Hmmm... I can't tell what the future holds, but maybe?" I finally say. Will I still be here? In 2 years? 4 years?

"You like Jake. Don't you?" Sunghoon asks out of the blues. 

"Hoonie, what??? What is your thought process to say this idiotic nonsense?" I say while rolling my eyes. 

"Your always around him so I thought..." Sunghoon mumbles off while watching something. I stare at the same direction to see Jake scoffing and staring at me dead in the eyes. 

"Just saying, but I feel bad for whoever is going to date Eunbi in the future." Jake sayings while chuckling. I find an empty water bottle and chuck it at the back of his head with perfect accuracy. He turns around in defeat and does this tongue thingy. 

"My point proven." Jake says while tilting his head. 

"Okay all done! Enhypen you can start warming up for your lines, and Puzzle you guys will go and practice with Jang Juyoung-nim." our director says while bowing to u and allowing Heeseung to enter the soundproof room. 

"Let's go and try not to die!" Leeseo unnie says while tiredly walking out of the room. 

"Bye Eunbi!!" Jay screams while waving. 

"Bye bro!" I say while groaning in annoyance. 

"Bye my love!" I hear Jake's voice say in mockery. 

"Aish this dude- Bye Jaeyun, I guess..." I say in a low whisper. 

~

Word count: 1140❤️❤️❤️

I know the story is getting boring but I have so many interesting things planned!!