I love you.

Eunbi's POV:

I run out of there just to get away from him. I am a burden to everyone. Stupid. Stupid. I'm so stupid. 

I stupidly thought he cared for me, but of course I'm a burden. I should have never let my guard down. 

It's my fault. All my fault. I should just end it all.

I feel the wet stream of tears flow down my face as I walk. My vision goes blurry and breathing becomes difficult. 

"Eunbi! Eunbi. It's okay. I'm here for you." I hear Yujin unnie's voice say from beside me. She holds my hand tightly making me cry even more. I hold my chest in pain and bite my lip to endure the pain. 

"It hurts unnie. It hurts so much." I mutter. 

"What hurts? Eunbi I got you, it's okay." she says while grabbing my arm and making me lean on her. 

"Everywhere. It hurts too much. My head, my chest, my heart, everywhere." I say while hyperventilating. 

"Eunbi let's go to the convenience store to get some pain killers okay? Eunbi get up, come on." she says while helping me up and dragging me to the store. 

We arrive and I calm all my emotions down since no one is going to do it for me. 

"Eunbi here drink the water then these pills." Yujin says while sitting down in the seat next to me. 

I throw the pills into the back of my throat and drink some of the water. I wait in the loud silence for a bit and wait for the pills to kick in. 

"Unnie, you know the saddest thing? I'm going back to therapy when I don't need it. What I need is to practice. I need to work but everyone is so fucking concerned about me. I hate it. I hate everything." I vent to her.

"Eunbi you know taking a break isn't a bad thing? Sometimes you just need to break and take a step back from reality and think about how far you've come. Eunbi you've accomplished so much. Don't let a stupid boy or anyone's opinion affect that. Maybe all you need to to left go of everything you've been keeping inside." she says calmly.

I nod my head to end this conversation I don't want to finish.

"Let's go.  We have practice. We only have 2 days left to finish up." I say quickly while taking the water bottle and walking towards the Hybe building. 

Yujin unnie follows closely next to me without saying a word. 

"And Yujin unnie? Thank you so much for being so kind to me. I know I was a little bit much earlier." I say after a long moment of silence. 

"No problem Eunbi. Why does this feel like a goodbye, haha!" she says while laughing to lighten the mood. 

"Let's go! I haven't quite mastered one of the parts!!" I say with a big fake smile. I try to run towards the building with any energy I have left to seem happy and normal. 

Hopefully everyone is believing my act. 

~

I let Yujin go into the practice room first to mentally prepare myself for all the eyes. 

I take a deep breath and shake out any bad thoughts I have. Please let me just have one normal moment.

I walk in with my eyes squinted and before I can fully open them a gush of wind slaps my face and the warmest hug flows right in between my arms. I feel the warmth from this person gushing out onto me.

I stand in place stunned with what happened. The scent is definitely Sunghoon's perfume, but why?

"I know you have therapy today. Please don't miss it. I love you." he whispers into my ear so it's only audible for me. 

"I-I..." I mumble not knowing what to say. I slowly place my arms on his broad back and pat it slowly. 

"Don't worry. I'm totally okay." I reassure him. Am I? Or is it the act I'm putting on. 

"Yah you two!! No hugging!! This is a professional environment!!" I hear my manager's voice scream. 

"Just let us have this geez." I hear Sunghoon mumble while carefully letting me go but tightly gripping my hand. He turns around and hides his hand and mine behind his back while smiling cheekily. 

"You asshole." I hear Jake's deep voice announce and before I know it, Sunghoon is slammed to the floor with Jake hanging on top of him with his fist tightly clenched. 

I stand just watching the scene in complete shock and horror. What just happened??

Before Jake can land a punch, Jay comes in and pulls Jake away from Sunghoon. Jake retaliates and keeps trying to land a punch to Sunghoon still on the ground, so Niki and Heeseung pcome and help Jay pull him back. 

"Yah! Sim Jake and Park Sunghoon!!" their manager shouts to both of them. 

Me and my members inch closer just to talk about what is happening. None of us mutter a word so we don't get in trouble. 

"Try me Jake!" Sunghoon yells back while getting up off the ground. Jake rolls his eyes and tries to go back to Sunghoon to start another fight. 

This time Sunghoon goes closer to Jake but before he can do anything, Sunoo and Jungwon hold him back. All the staff, directors, and mangers try and stop these dumb boys but of course they don't seem to care one bit. 

I walk back and forth and rub my forehead in frustration. I came to practice and we are doing everything but practicing. 

"This is giving me a headache." I mutter while I spot a staff walking closer to me. 

He is new so I greet him with a smile and he comes closer to my ear to whisper something over the loud arguing. I pull closer to the staff to hear better so our faces are inches apart but I don't mind. 

"Don't touch her!!" both Jake and Sunghoon scream in unison making the staff step back and bow a million times. 

I stand in annoyance and roll my eyes. I have so much to do and I have to watch this?

"Good they agree on something..." Heeseung mutters making the while room silent. 

"Let's just go practice." I say to my members. They agree and we head to the other side of the room.

We start practicing the dance without music with the dance teacher, who corrects our moves. I look over to see Sunghoon and Jake still bickering like children. 

"I can't believe these guys are idols sometimes." Leeseo says making my whole group laugh and giggle. Before we can continue I get a phone call but I ignore the sound so I don't stop the practice but my dance teacher insists me to get it just incase it's important. 

"Hello?" I say while answering the call from Taehyun. He never calls me. Weird...

"Hi Eunbi! Come out. I'm outside of your practice room." he says while giggling. I smile widely and my jaw drops.

"Here??! Actually?? Omg I'm coming out, one sec!" I accidentally shout while bowing to my teacher and running towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I hear while feeling a tight grip on my wrist.

~

Word count: 1203 ❤️❤️❤️