Madness.

"Geez Jake, why the long face?" I say while containing my laughter. 

"Highschool sweethearts, hah what a joke." Jake mutters under his breath while grabbing a packaged sandwich and throwing it onto the tray he's holding. 

"People are gonna think your jealous or something geez..." I say while grabbing a boxed salad and turning it over to check the calories. 

"Stop." Jake says while swiping the salad out of my hands and placing it on the tray where you can't see the calories tag anymore. 

"Today, just eat what you want." Jake says while grabbing a ton of junk food. I pout and follow him to the cashier. 

"Oh shoot my manager, please be quiet." I say while answering.

"Eunbi, where are you!!??!?" my manager screams into the phone. 

"Uh it depends whether you are gonna take me back to the hospital or not... And I'm totally fine by the way so no worries." I reply. I touch the back of my head where the bandage is tightly wrapped. 

"Bang shihyuk-nim, asked if you needed to go on hiatus. So stop causing trouble!! You are going to mess up the kpop mashup with Enhypen. Okay? So please take care of yourself, and we are going to get a personal nurse for you. So please stay healthy." my manager says before ending the call.

I groan in annoyance and rub my temples from the burning headache that won't disappear. I feel my phone vibrate so I roll my eyes and pick it up without looking at the contact name. 

"Okay manger-nim!! I'll try to stay healthy okay?? I'm already aggravated enough!! And no I don't need to go on a break!" I scream at the phone. Jake stares at me in confusion and keeps putting random junk food in the tray. 

"Uh Eunbi you aight? It's Jay you dummy." Jay says while scoffing. I check the contact and see it named as 'don't pick up!!'

"I'm fine. I'm gonna eat right now so don't send death threats to me okay?" I say. 

"Geez wait wait I'll ask calm down." I hear Jay whisper although we're literally on the phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I ask while looking around for any healthy snacks rather then what Jake is picking out. 

"No one. Uh so are you okay? From earlier I mean." Jay stiffly asks. 

I scoff and respond with "Sounds like your at gunpoint haha. But yea I'm good."

I spot Jake at the cash register with his card out so I chase him down and yell to stop him. 

"Yah I'll pay wait!" I scream to him will swatting away his credit card.

"Who are you with? Ask that!" I hear another voice from beside Jay in the call. 

"Who are you on the phone with?" Jake asks while giving our items to the cashier. 

"Yah I-" I hear Jay say before it switches to a different voice. 

"Eunbi. It's Sunghoon, who are you with?" he says while I hear Jay's screaming in the background. 

"Wait let's video call I don't trust it." I say while pressing the video call button and waiting for them to accept. I try to give my card to the cashier but Jake puts my hand away gently, and gives the cashier his card. I smile and mouth 'thank you' to him. He scoffs and looks away.

"Yah! Sunghoon and Jay! What's your problem?" I say while staring at them in my phone. I see them bickering and fighting like little kids. 

"Sunghoon and Jay? What do they want?" Jake asks while taking my phone and putting the camera on his face.