Happy ending!

(Pls pls pls listen to this above! It matches with this chapter <3)

Eunbi's POV:

I spend the night, tossing and turning at the thoughts of everyone hating me. I check weverse posts, naver, and twitter to see the hashtag '#Eunbiweak' being a trend.

I see all the things everyone's saying about me.

'she just debuted and she's already faking her struggles???' 'omfg Eunbi from puzzle is such a attention seeker' 'tbh im only gonna stan Yujin, Leeseo, Aria, and Ryujin now.'

I flip the blanket over my head to get away from everything but all that I hear is how weak and a attention seeker I am. All my inside voices are rooting for my downfall.

I doze off for what feels like 5 minutes but wake up to my phone ringing and vibrating.

"Hello?" I say while answering the call from my manager.

"ARE YOU DATING JAKE? EUNBI ANSWER ME." he screams making me pull the phone farther away from my ear.

"No? What makes you think that?" I say confused.

"ALL OF TWITTER AND NAVER SAYING THAT IS MAKING ME THINK THAT. EVEN DISPATCH POSTED ON INSTAGRAM ON HOW YOU ARE DATING HIM." my manager says even louder then before.

"What?? But that's not-" I say before I get cut off.

"The whole company is in a mess because of you, I'm ending the call." he says before hanging up.

I quickly go to dispatch's instagram and behold I see the most disgusting thing ever.

I hold in the tears from trailing down my eyes and go to naver to see what's happening

Enhypen.4.life.294:

OMG OMG THEY BOTH POSTED THIS ON THE SAME DAY TOO!! COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT

Puzzle.ot4: Honestly i expected it. ever since eunbi debuted she was so friendly with all the guys :( im disappointed.

En.bear.2006: now that im thinking of it, they always wear matching stuff tbh... eunbi is such a whore for men :( This is the same bracelet eunbi was wearing yesterday at fan meet.