Indirect kiss.

"None of your concern." I say coldly to Jake who then gently let's go of my wrist. I run out of the room and I see Taehyun actually standing outside with a giant smile.

I smile and approach him with a hug. 

"Why are you here?? Aren't you busy??" I say while tightly hugging him. 

"No no, I'm never too busy for you." he says with a smile. 

"I just came to give you this! And... this." he says while handing me a basket full of fresh fruits and some flowers, beautifully wrapped in white paper. 

I stand with my jaw flung open and scream in happiness.

"AHHHH!! Thank you so much, Taehyun-ah!!" I say while jumping up and down. 

"Of courseeee, only the best for you!" he says while giggling.

"I noticed you were a little pale and sick looking earlier so I got you these!" he says after a short pause. 

"Awww, thank you so much Taehyun. You're too sweet for your own good." I say while smelling the flowers.

"No problem. Anything for you!" he says while smiling. 

"Wanna come inside for a sec and say hi to Jay? I know you guys are close." I say. 

"Yesss, I haven't seen my broskie in a while." he responds. I reach for the door with all the stuff in hand but before I can, Taehyun grabs it and opens it for me. 

I walk in hoping for Sunghoon and Jake's bickering to be over but of course they are still fighting. Everyone turns to the door where we came in and turn silent. 

"Taehyun? Taehyun!! I missed you!" Jay says while letting go of Jake's arms and running towards him. 

"What's that?" Jay asks me. 

"Uh I got her fruits and flowers. Nothing big my broskie." Taehyun says. 

"Omg cherries?? My fav! Can we share, Eunbi??" Aria asks. I smile as a response and nod. 

"Me too, love. I love apples." I hear Jake say while his hand slithers to my waist. I push him off and take a step away from him and closer to Taehyun.

"Not you, Jaeyun." I say coldly. He stares at me confused and tilts his head.

"Uhm what is this weird tension..." Taehyun mutters.

"Park twins and Jake!! We have filming to do!! We have to quickly finish practice then you have your outfit checks! No time to bicker and talk!!" our director scream to us. 

"So sorry Taehyun, I got work! See you next time!!" I say while smiling and sending him off. 

"Damnnn Eunbi got so many lovers!!" Ryujin says while laughing along with all my members. 

"No I don't!!!" I scream back to her while walking to my position. 

"She's right you got, one right there, and one over here! And of course your guy bestfriend, Taehyun." Heeseung says while pointing at Sunghoon and Jake. 

"Your so funny Heeseung." I say while rolling my eyes. 

"And five, six, seven, eight!" our choreographer says as we resume the dance practice. 

~

"Whaaa my outfit is so pretty!!" Ryujin says while staring at the outfit with her name on the plastic around it. 

(Eunbi's outift is the first one/ this is for the dance performance with Enhypen)

"Whaaa so cool!!" my members say. I tilt my head at my outfit looking at the skirt. Isn't it a little short? I mean to dance in...

I stare over at the guys outfits and see almost everything is black or silver. Nice. Dark concept.

"Isn't that a little short? I mean to dance in." Sunghoon whispers into my ear. 

"I mean I guess... But our stylist picked it so I guess I have to wear it." I say while biting the inside of my cheek. 

I watch as Jake talks to our stylist but weirdly, he starts pointing at my outfit and not his own. I tilt my head in confusion and ignore it. 

"There will be no changes in the outifits!" our stylist shouts for everyone to hear while Jake stands next to her in frustration. 

"Yah, Jake I thought you liked your outift?" Heeseung says to him. 

"I do hyung. It's not my outfit I want to change." he replies. 

"Then who?" Heeseung asks. 

"Eunbi... Her skirt is so short for dancing. I know it's none of my business but I can't focus knowing she's uncomfortable." he says quietly but I happen to overhear. 

"Jaeyun, I'm fine. Our stylist picked it so it must be okay." I reassure. 

"You sure? If it's not, I'll scream at somebody to get you pants or a longer skirt." he whispers into my ear. 

"Yea. I'm sure." I say before walking away. Am I being to rude? 

~

We finish trying on the stage outfits so we have a short break before our next schedules. My members get to go home and rest but I have to go to therapy. Does everyone think going to therapy will heal all of the damage?

"Let's eat!!! Yayyyyy!!" Ryujin says while running to us with food in hand. Enhypen and our group are sitting in a circle so we can eat. 

"Eunbi aren't you going to eat?" Aria asks me while tapping my my shoulder. 

I zone out and don't answer her question, simply because of all the thoughts running in my head. 

"Eunbi?" I hear a voice in my train of thoughts. I snap out of my thoughts and turn to the owner of the voice and see Sunghoon.

"Yea?" I respond. 

"Wanna try my drink?" he asks while pointing at his drink. I think about it and slowly nod. 

Before I can grab his drink, it gets snatched and gulped down by, of course, Jake.

I tilt my head at the scene and say "bro are you good?" 

"Never better." he responds while wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. 

"Hah indirect kiss from Sunghoon to Jake! You guys used the same straw!!" Jay says while laughing. 

"Yea and it would have been to Eunbi so be grateful." Jake says while smirking. 

"Oh my god, your so childish." Sunghoon says while scoffing. 

"Woah guys don't start another fight." Heeseung says quickly dissolving the situation. 

"Eunbi-sshi, you have to go now, to therapy. Please get your stuff and follow us to the car." my manager whispers into my ear. I sigh and roll my eyes and nod. 

I try to quietly get up and grab my bag so I can leave. I pull out my airpods and connect them to my phone.

"Eunbi." I hear a deep male voice whisper into my ear. I can't see this person but from their voice I know exactly who it is. 

~

Word count: 1117❤️❤️❤️