Love? Never.

"Are you okay??!!" I hear someone scream into my ear in panic. I open my eyes and all I see is a blur of what look's like Hybe's lobby. 

" Wait... Aren't you Jay's sister?" I hear from the same voice. I feel the same grip on my waist, not letting go. 

I don't reply and I pick myself up with all the strength I have left and groan in pain. Everything hurts. 

"Woah woah, are you sure your alright??" I hear the same voice say. I blink rapidly to see the face of the voice. 

I see a tall and slim boy who resembles a deer. He looks kinda familiar. Where have I... OMFG HEESEUNG??!

"Ah shit I'm so sorry Heeseung sunbaenim!" I quickly apologize and bow. 

"Why are you apologiz... Never mind that, I think you need to go to a hospital." Heeseung says to me. 

I shake my head and look down to the ground. This is so embarrassing!!

"uhm okay if you say so..." Heeseung says slowly. I bow again and walk away towards the elevator. 

My vision goes blurry once again and I stubble while walking. Why can't I fucking walk properly??? Maybe it's because I've been working my butt of preparing for my debut. Yea... It's all the work...

I feel a tight grip on my wrist so I turn to the side to see Heeseung again. 

"Oh... Sorry for touching you. But I can't let you just go alone!! Who knows if you will pass out in the elevator. And we're going the same way so no need to apologize!" Heeseung says while quickly letting go of my wrist. 

I giggle at the sight of it and just nod. 

"Also can I hold your arm? I just don't want you falling again!!" he says, freakishly awkwardly. Has he never talked to a girl or something??

"Uhm. Sure." I say after a while. He interlocks his arm gently with mine and we walk towards the elevator in silence. 

I press the floor button in awkward silence. 

"Can I ask why you... ya know... fell down earlier?" Heeseung finally pops the silence. 

"I'm not sure either... Maybe I've been working too hard..." I make up a excuse. No way in hell am I telling him it's because I've been starving myself.

"Oh... I remember when I first debuted  was on top of the moon. I worked extremely hard since I was the oldest and had to be a role model for the others. I sometimes forgot to eat too!" Heeseung mentions. I start coughing at the last part of his sentence. 

"Wait... I know this is sort of personal but have you been eating well?? Food is energy they say" Heeseung asks, looking at me in a concerned way. 

"Ah. Not really. My fans called me fat during iland2 so I decided to lose a tiny bit of weight" I lie. 

"A tip of advice from me, your real fans won't criticize you for what you look like. I mean I get you too, I was called too skinny. " Heeseung says while smiling brightly. 

I smile back at the warm advice and just then, the elevator dings and opens to the floor. 

We walk out and I decide to start another conversation. 

"Okay let's stop with all the dark stuff, I have something to tell you about Jay." I say while looking up at him. 

"What is it!" Heeseung says excitedly. 

"Well Jay told me that you were his favorite member, and that he looks up to you a lot." I say trying not to burst out laughing. Why the hell would Jay tell me that?! HAHA it's obvious I'm lying.

"What? Really?? I actually felt that-" Heeseung excitedly says. Well I guess it's not that obvious -_-

"Just kidding!! HAHA you should have seen your face!!" I say while laughing. 

He starts pouting and I get a bad feeling. He clicks his tongue and puts his hands on his waist. 

Aww shit. I say I turn around and start running towards the cafeteria. I feel him swiftly chasing me from right behind so I run as fast I can. 

"Yah!! Eunbi!" Heeseug says while chasing me. I laugh and run even faster. 

I reach the cafeteria and open the doors and quickly catch my breath. 

"Got you!" I hear Heeseung says while grabbing my shoulder. Why is he so fast!?!?! arghhh!

I giggle and take his hand off my shoulder. I catch my breath while he laughs and look around to see Enhypen and my members sitting on a large table and watching. 

OHH SHOOT I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!!

"Heeseung-ie-hyung?" I hear Jay say. I stand in shock just staring at everyone. 

"Oh shit." I mutter under my breath. I awkwardly sit down in a empty chair which is coincidently right next to Sunghoon. Heeseung sits down on the other side of me and I can see the sweat glisten down his forehead. 

"Well... Why don't we eat!!" Heeseung says trying to clear the awkward air. 

Everyone walks to the buffet area and starts adding food onto their plates. I hesitantly stare at the food and stand frozen. Is it okay for me to eat? What if I gain all the weight back!?

"Eat. It's not going to bite you." I hear someone whisper into my ear while putting a spoonful of meat onto my plate. I smile and look at Heeseung who is smiling straight at me. 

~

Sunghoon's POV:

Earlier in the car going to Hybe~

" Eunbi is so intriguing don't you think?" I say to Jake sitting in the seat next to me. Thankfully Jay isn't in the car yet. 

"She is like every other girl, Sunghoon. Acts nice then backstabs you when you least expect it." Jake says to me not even glancing at me. I heard from Jay that Jake had a past girlfriend, who cheated on him when he became a trainee. I guess he's traumatized or smth...

"You think?" I say thinking back on her. Why is she in my mind? Ugh. The rest of the members get into the car and we head off. 

We reach the Hybe building and everyone gets into the elevator as fast as they can so they can eat. 

"Ah shoot, I left my phone in the car. Lemme go get it! Go ahead guys!" Heeseung says while getting of the elevator. 

Sunoo and Niki talk about random things while everyone else is standing on their phones. 

We reach the cafeteria and we wait for Eunbi and her other members to arrive. I impatiently shake my leg under the table. 

"Hyung do you want to see Eunbi-noona that badly? hehhe." Niki whispers into my ear. I flinch and reply with "Aishh! Yah! It's not like that!!"

He rubs it in by wiggling his shoulders and raising his eyebrows. 

Finally I hear the door to the cafeteria open. I dart my head up and look in the direction of the door right away. 

I see the Puzzle members but only four of them. Huh. No Eunbi? I wonder where she went?

They awkwardly bow and sit down in the empty seats in front of us. I really want to ask where Eunbi is...

"Uhm sorry to bother but where is Eunbi?" Jay asks. Whaa!! It's like we have telephathy!! 

"Oh she went to go get her sweater in the van." one of the members ask. She has long pink hair and kinda lowkey looks like Niki?

After a couple minutes of waiting the door flings open once again. I stick my head up like a meerkat and see Eunbi running in. Unknowingly my face turns red and a big smile is plastered onto my mouth. 

"Hyung, your too obvious" Niki says again, pushing my buttons. I take my smile when I see Heeseung touching her shoulder. They look so close? what?

She laughs at him making me bite my lip and ball up my fist. Why do I feel this way? Is this? love? No it can't be...

~