The last straw.

We watch the award show and hours pass from different stages and different awards. My whole group starts zoning out into our own universes. We can't make eye contact or even speak to any other idols in case of rumors. 

I slowly feel all my tension and energy slip out and I feel at any moment I'll pass out. I have to stay strong so people don't call me weak. 

"The award for the rookie of the year goes to..." the mc says making everyone cheer although he hasn't said anything yet. 

"Puzzle! Congratulations monster rookies!!" he says. It doesn't chime a bell in any of my members head so some of us continue to zone out and yawn. 

"Uhm I said puzzle! Congratulations!" the mc repeats. 

"OH MY FU- THAT'S US!!" Ryujin shouts while jumping out of her seat. Leeseo hits her shoulder for almost cursing on camera and we all start shouting and getting up out of our seat. 

We all get up and walk towards the stage ignoring all the cameras on our faces. I bow to the senior groups and everyone around us. 

We get on stage nervously and greet everyone. Okay I need to remember my speech. Think..

"One two... Perfect match! Hello we are puzzle!" Ryujin and the rest of us say to all the fans roaring in the crowd. 

We get on stage and I put hands on our award and feel a sense of happiness arise upon me. I feel the weight of it on my hands and smile at the shiny engraved bottom. 

While Ryujin does her speech I wave at fans in the crowd and smile and interact with them making Yujin slap my back.

Aria does her speech in Japanese and it's finally my turn to do my speech in English. 

"Hi, I would just like to thank all our fans for supporting us through thick and thin. I would also like to thank all the hardworking staff, managers, editors, and everyone else for helping us get to where we are today. uh, I love every one of you guys and stay healthy! Thank you." I say before we all do a full bow in front of everyone and go to sit back down. 

There are a pair of short stairs on the way down and I try to lift up my long dress to go down them but I accidently step on it and almost trip. I try to reach for the railing but my vision goes dark and I miss. 

Before I can hit the floor I feel a hand reach around my waist and hold me from hitting the ground. I look to see Sunghoon holding me with a bright smile. I quickly get up and step away from him and try to act normal before anyone see's. 

But of course, the crowd is roaring louder then before and I hear the snapping of the pictures getting louder. 

"Thanks." I say quietly. He let's go of my waist but he grabs my hand and helps me walk down the rest. 

I awkwardly waddle to our table and smile at all the cameras acting like nothing happened. All my members try not to show emotion but I can tell their going to make fun of me for it. 

I touch my forehead and finally feel the throbbing pain in my head. I take deep breathes and feel my airway being blocked making me take shallow breathes no matter how hard I try. 

The award show goes on and I hope I don't faint during the show. 

"And the award for fastest group to get 800 million views is.... Puzzle! Congratulations!" he says making me jump up in my seat. Not one, but TWO awards!!?

We walk to the stage and slowly the shock seeps into us making it so much more nerve racking and exciting. We do our speeches and sadly we only had 30 seconds to finish them because the show has been going for more then 3 hours. 

"We will be taking a quick 10 minute break, before our last special stage!" the mc announces. I feel my stomach twisting and turning due to nervousness for the last stage. All of the idols have to get on stage and sing a song all together. 

All of the idols start getting up and running to the backstage so we can enter the main stage. I wave at everyone in the crowd and run along side my members. 

I see all the famous groups making me nervous and stiff. I spot Jay as we enter the stage so I motion to my members to move to them with me. 

"Eunbi oh my god you got 2 awards and this is your first show!? Good job to all of you." Jay says while giving me a side hug. 

"Thanks but you guys won 3 awards, amazing." I say while reaching for my grumbling stomach. I try not to make it obvious but my body aches all over and my vision is getting blurrier. 

"Eunbi wanna go eat after?" Sunghoon says while not looking over at me but straight ahead to not cause rumors. 

"Uhm. Sure." I say uncertain if I'm going to be okay after the show. The staff go around and give us our ear pieces and mics for us to put in. I out my ear piece in and everyone starts singing making the crowd roar. 

I grab my ear in wincing pain from the loud feedback in getting. I look around and see no one else is in pain. I wince at the excruciating pain and I try to take it off but my vision goes blurry again and I feel my body shutting down. 

I feel my arms go numb and so do my legs. I fall slowly to the ground and try to stay conscious but my eyelids go heavy. 

"Eunbi! Oh my god Eunbi!!" I hear Ryujin's voice scream after she drops her mic making all the other idols look in my direction and gasp. 

"Yah Eunbi!!" I hear Jay's voice before I go unconscious and knockout right on stage. Oh my god this is my last straw. 

Word count: 1025❤️❤️❤️