Unwanted guests.

Jake's POV:

Will she be okay? Fucking Sujin had to come and mess it up. And therapy?? I thought Eunbi was okay again...

Am I worried? No. I can't be. I can't risk her being the same as Sujin. Fuck. I made it worse. It's my fault.

I wait for Eunbi outside the women's restroom and I impatiently bite my nails waiting for her to come out. What was everything she said in the elevator? Is she... No she can't be...

"Eunbi!" I shout as soon as I see her come out of the bathroom. She slowly walks towards me almost tripping over her own two feet. My body jolts to grab her but I quickly stop myself realizing she is okay.

She walks closer and I watch as she rubs her forehead and almost fall again. But this time I grab her arm and pull her closer so she doesn't fall.

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" I ask.

"I'm sick of people asking that. And no, I don't want to burden you anymore then I already have. Let's just go get the drinks." she replies with a weak and pale face.

"Yah Eunbi!" I hear a voice say from afar. I let go Eunbi but tightly hold her hand behind my back just incase it's a staff or a fan. I know that Eunbi hates rumors.

"Eunbi what's wrong?" I turn to see the owner of the voice and see Taehyun grabbing Eunbi and putting his arm around her. I look around to see Soobin, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Huening walking towards us.

"Nothing Tae." she says in a low voice.

"No I know something's wrong, should I call your mom or dad? Jay?" he says. Wow he knows her parent's? They must have been close...

"It's okay Tae. I just have a headache from shooting all day." she says before pushing him away. That's my girl.

"Okay I'll believe you. But you seem weak should we go grab something to eat?" Taehyun says while smiling.

"Uh no I'm not hungry. But I was going to grab drinks for my members and Enhypen too so I'll just get a drink." she says before pointing at me. I lower my head as a sign of mannerism.

"Ah okay I'll help you carry the drinks. Let's go my high school sweetheart!" he says in a cheery way.

"But I came here with Jake to get the drinks and I don't want to burden you so it's fine. Bye Tae." she says before slowly backing up. I come right by her side and bow to them before grabbing her arm and walking away.

"Bye Eunbi!! Don't forget to eat again! Love you!" he says making my blood boil up. Love? You? Wow.

"Sorry Jaeyun-ah, I just didn't want to burden them so-" she says before I cut her off.

"No. I like spending time with you and just you. So don't ever feel like your a burden ever again okay?" I say. I watch as she slowly nods and we walk up to the counter to order the drinks.

She orders the drinks while I just stare at her soft and adorable face. I've never seen someone so beautiful, and here she is being so perfect.

I space out just thinking about what happened. Sujin. Why the fuck is she here? I can't concentrate with my ex lurking around.

"Jaeyun? Are you gonna order anything?" she asks repeatedly.

"W-What? Uh no." I mutter.

"And he'll get an chocolate latte." she says after sighing and rolling her eyes.

"Wha... I said I didn't want anything." I repeat.

"You have to drink something to get energy for today." she says after a while. I watch as she tries to hand the cashier her card and before she can I grab her arm and pull out my card.

"Jake I'm gonna pay, stop." she says weakly.

"Eunbi, I'll pay it's fine." I say.

"Ma'am take my card! Swipe it!" she says while quickly handing her card to the cashier. The cashier worriedly takes it and swipes it.

"Yah. I said I would pay." I say lower my head.

"Jake, this is one of the benefits from being my friend. So head up, don't worry." she says happily.

"Jake? What happened to Jaeyun?" I ask after a long pause.

I watch as she nervously fidgets with her hands and says "You got mad at, you know who, for calling you that so I thought it was best to not. Did you know your pretty intimidating when your mad?"

I bite my lip in frustration and say "Sorry, Eunbi. I didn't mean it like that. I like it when you call me that. So don't ever stop."

She smiles and walks away with the buzzer so I follow her quietly and sit down.

~

Eunbi's POV:

I walk to a nearby table as fast as possible because I feel sick to my stomach. I avoid eye contact with Jake so he thinks I'm okay. All the smiles I've done is to make it seem like I'm fine. He follows me and quickly wipe my nose and sit down.

"Funny seeing you guys here again." I hear a familiar voice say.

I turn my head from my phone to look at the person and see Sujin. Uh oh.

"Sujin what the fuck are you doing here." Jake angerly asks.

"No swearing Jaeyun." I say while reaching for his hand.

"Sorry." he replies shortly after.

"Wow a good listening puppy. How adorable." she says while sitting down in am empty seat.

"Too bad your the one who cheated on me. What a shame." Jake says.

"Jake if you were enough for me, I wouldn't have cheated. But you were terrible in bed so what could I do?" she says while scoffing.

"What a bitch..." I mumble to myself.

Jake goes silent so I say "Like someone like you has experience in bed? Trust me on this one, Jake is annoying sometimes but he is way better then you." 

"I never asked you whore." she replies back to me. I stare at her in disbelief and just take a deep breath not to lose my cool.

"Sujin just fu- go away. You left me for that jerk and you decide to come in and ruin my life again?" Jaeyun says hesitantly.

"I haven't done anything to you Jaeyun. This chattering bitch is the problem." Sujin replies.
I bite my lip in frustration and look down.

"Sujin you really think I would care if you said the worst things to me? You being so ignorant and rude to Eunbi is why. You can be rude to me all you want but if you mess with Eunbi I'll rip your jaw off." he says coldly.

My heart starts beating faster and I feel a knot forming in my stomach. Is this butterflies or am I sick?

I hold my hand over my mouth to prevent me from throwing up and look away so no one sees me.

"Eunbi what's wrong?!? Are you sick?!" Jaeyun says to me.
~
Word count: 1172❤️❤️❤️