I will end you.

"Okay everyone into the van quickly, we have to record your parts for the songs in the kpop mashup! Then you guys have a practice with Jang Juyoung! Fighting!" our manager says while opening the van door. The. Jang. Juyoung?!?

"OMG! Jang Juyoung?!?! She's like the best dancer of all time!!" Yujin unnie says while sinking into her chair. 

"We are gonna be so sore tomorrow. Ughhh." Ryujin unnie says while groaning. Everyone in the van starts groaning and rethinking their life choices. Cause I definitely was...

We head to the company building as fast as possible since we have tons to do today. I watch as some of my members fall into a deep slumber and start snoring. I laugh at them and start scrolling on my phone. 

I go to weverse and scroll through random comments and posts. I look through txt's posts to see Taehyun and how he's been living and laugh at how random his posts are. Oh damn. Why has he gotten better at boxing? He used to be terrible. hah. 

I go to Enhypen's weverse to see Jay's awkward posts, and coincidently see a post from Jake. 

Jake: Yummy! ❤️ What's engene's favorite food? 👍

~

WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?!?! I posted the same photo on the same day!?!??! Oh my fucking god if this little thing starts rumors I'm actually done. This little shit.

I quickly run to the comment section to check if there's any suspicion. Come on, no one would truly notice right?

I take a breath of relief when I see some comments like 'oooo looks good!' 'Wowww yummy!!' but then I scroll more and see what I've been dreading. 

'Who are you with?!? 🤨Sunghoon? Jay?' 'OMFG JUST A THOUGHT BUT EUNBI FROM PUZZLE POSTED A SIMILAR POST THE SAME DAY!!' 'AHHHHH ARE THE RUMORS TRUE!!?! 'SO JEALOUS OF EUNBIIII'

Omfg... These detectives. Omfg Jake, your getting on my nerves. 

~

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄)

Me: JAKE YOU LITTLE SHIT WHY DID YOU POST THAT ON WEVERSE 

Me: NOW PEOPLE ARE SUSPICIOUS JAEYUNNNN YOU ASSHOLE

Me: JAE FUCKING YUN ANSWER ME

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): What? 

Me: OMG finally. Take down the weverse post pls 🤞

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): The damage is already done baby girl.

Me: Omfg don't call me that ew. I just got the shivers. BUT YOUR SO ANNOYING I POSTED THE SAME PHOTO THAT DAY AND YOU DECIDE TO POST IT??? USE YOUR TINY BRAIN FOR ONCE.

Don't answer (Jaeyun🙄): oops? Sorry, ill try harder to use my brain next time ma'am. 

Me: your so annoying ughhhhh