Act natural.

I wake up to the scolding of my manager to all of us and I can already feel the chaos and tension flowing around in the air. 

I get up from my bed as quickly as possible and realize everyone is already awake and freaking out. 

"Where the hell is my phone!?!?!" "My hair is so greasy!!" I hear from all corners of my dorm. I quickly put on a simple out since we are going to change into our stage outfits anyway. 

"Everyone out the door!! We have to go for rehearsals!" our manager screams while I grab my phone and bag and run out the dorm to the elevator. 

I lean on the wall and wait for the elevator to come with my eyes shut. 

"Hey looks like we are going the say way!" I hear Jay's voice say. We already have jobs but we still live 1 minute apart? I keep my eyes shut simply because my eyelids are so heavy. 

"Love the silence." I hear Sunghoon's voice say making it quieter then before. I hear the elevator ding so without thinking I get in and drag my members with me. 

"Elevator's too small take the next one." I say before pressing the button to shut the doors after my manager get's in. 

~

We arrive at the kbs festival and we get informed that their will be other artists making me anxious as hell. I see a bunch of fans waiting outside with light sticks and a bunch or reporters and dispatch. 

"Oh there will also be a short award ceremony after the last performance, so please prepare a speech just in case you win. Aria practice a speech in Japanese, Eunbi in English, and everyone else can do Korean." a staff says before running out the door for whatever busy work they have for this. 

I practice my speech and try to think of all the things I want to say in the short time, if we win. Hopefully we can win a daesaeng but there are so many better groups so I don't think we can. 

We get out first outfits on and our makeup gets done. We have to change 4 times in our whole stage then after we have to perform our one and only song we have. 

Today is such a eventful day and I hope I can get through it. My throat isn't throbbing as much so hopefully it stays that way. 

We wait backstage for the group before us to finish which I think is actually txt? But all my nerves are piling up as I wait. I practice the last bit before we go on stage and I don't think I've ever felt this anxious before. 

"Okay on 3 we say Enhyzle!" Yujin says while I tap on Jay's shoulder since it's the closest. 

"What the hell is that name?" Sunghoon asks. 

"Guys just do it, we need the most energy and tension for this!" I say while putting my hand on top of Yujin's so we can do a chant. 

Everyone puts their hands in to do the chant. 

"one, two... three!! Enhyzle!!" everyone says, some with low energy. I see Tomorrow by together come off the stage with bright smiles and tons of sweat. 

"Hey!! Omg it's the hybe family!" Yeonjun says while smiling. 

"Oh Eunbi! Hey!" I hear Taehyun say while leaning in for a hug. 

"No hugs, you're way too sweaty. Sorry, Tae." i say while pushing him away. I pat his sweaty af back in compassion. 

"Okay Enhypen get on stage now!!" a staff says over the loud music. They run to the stage leaving my group before our turn to get on stage which is in exactly 30 seconds. 

"Okay Taehyun see you later, love you bye!" I say while waving. 

We get on stage and dance the best we can. Luckily, I don't make any mistakes the whole time I'm on stage and I think I did well. 

We get to our last song which we have to do with Enhypen. I dance and sing the best I can and I get some energy from all the fan chants and shouting. I try my best to dance to the fullest in this mini skirt but it keeps riding up and my safety shorts show. Whenever I'm not dancing I have to pull the skirt down. 

We finish and the ending fairy comes onto me so I smile and wink for the camera. Thank god it went well. We quickly run off stage no matter how tired we are and happily sit down anywhere we can and take deep breathes. 

"Good job everyone!!" both our managers say happily. 

"Whoohooo! We're done!!" Heeseung shouts making all my members groan. 

"Yah! Have some compassion, we are not done, idiot!!" Yujin screams while laying on the ground. 

"S-Sorry noona..." he says back.

"Okay no resting puzzle, go change into your outfits and get your hair done!!" our manager shouts making everyone groan. 

"Eunbi, see you later!" I hear Sunghoon shout from afar as I leave. I realize Jake hasn't said a peek since we got here. Did I make him really mad yesterday? No, this is the only way to protect him. 

~

We finish our song and we have to quickly grab a fan and get to our table with all the other artists. Me and my members bow ton every other artist sitting on the tables. 

(This is the dress Eunbi is wearing!)

Seventeen, Fromis_9, iu, and many other famous groups are here. I see our name on the table and sit down carefully so I don't make a loud noise. 

I see Enhypen's table right beside us and see how their stacking water bottles like their at home. Are we allowed to do that? Uhm. Okay...

"I'm so nervous there are so many groups here..." Leeseo says while pouting and looking around. As the show starts and the mc starts speaking and I start watching on the big screen. This is surreal and would have never thought I'd be here today if you told me 4 years ago. 

"Eunbi. pst." I hear Jay's whisper in my ear. I hum in response to not attract any attention so people don't make rumors. 

"Want some energy drinks? The staff is giving it out and we have a lot." he whispers while looking around to see if any cameras are on us. 

"Sure I'll go get them with you." I say while looking around and getting up out of my seat. I slowly crouch and walk to their table to grab the drinks since I know my members preferences. 

"Eunbi I saved a strawberry one for you." Sunghoon says quietly while handing me the drink. 

"Thanks." I say while grabbing other drinks. I feel a shiver go down my spine and I look in a directon where I hear clicking noises. 

I see a camera held by a petite girl in the crowd. I snap back to reality and smile at the camera in embarrassment. She might post this weird interaction between me and Enhypen on the internet. Ugh.

 "Guys act natural someone's filming on your left." I say before bowing to them and leaving. That's so cringe, bowing at my brother? But if I don't I'll get hate for it. 

~

Word count: 1241❤️❤️❤️