Highschool sweethearts.

Eunbi's POV: 

So... May I ask why you were crying in music bank? You seem like those guys who say crying is for the weak..." I quietly say under my breath. 

"Aish your so annoying. I don't want to say. And just to add this ain't making me trust any better." Jake responds in a annoyed tone. 

"You know how much I hate you, Jake? Like a lot. Your so like an ick. Ewww." I say while acting disgusted. 

"Yah! Just to be clear lots of women love me!" Jake screams in a angry tone. I laugh at his behavior and brush it off. 

"Well I heard you used to go to therapy? Why?" Jake asks after a while of silence. I slow my steps and stop walking. 

"Who told you?" I ask thinking about who knows. 

"Aish fucking Jay right?" I demand. Jake slowly nods and tilts his head. 

"Well I supposedly showed signs of depression, when I was a trainee. That's it." I say while walking away to the elevator. 

"pff, I don't believe it. You? I bet you went for your anger issues." Jake says making me throw a punch on his shoulder. He winces in pain making me laugh. As we enter the elevator I go to press the button and so does he. Weirdly he presses the button to the lobby while I press the button to the cafeteria. 

"bro, you don't think we are going out to eat right? Cause those dating rumors are only going to get worse." I say while scoffing. 

Jake clears his throat and says "So fucking annoying. Now I can't even do what I want cause of you Park Eunbi." 

"Imagine how I feel, Jaeyun, I just debuted and I'm already in dating rumors." I say while leaning against the wall behind me in annoyance. 

"Don't call me that." Jake says while his voice goes deeper. 

"Call you what? Jaeyun? Jaeyun-ah! Jaeyun, Jaeyun, puppy Jaeyun!" I tease him for fun. 

He pins me on the elevator wall with his arm right next to my head. 

"Just don't, Eunbi. I can't fall for you." Jake says making me look at him in confusion. 

"Wow, Jake. Slow it down, what's this weird joke between you and your members...." I say while remembering Sunghoon. I walk out of the elevator first while pushing Jake away. 

He grabs my wrist and makes me turn to him.

"What? My members? Who said this to you?" Jake asks while his facial expressions turning cold. 

"Uh Sunghoon? I don't get this type of humor, what is it with you guys and weirdly confessing?" I say while walking away once again. 

"It's not a joke, Eunbi. He meant it. And maybe I do too." Jake mumbles to himself. 

"Well I've never had a boyfriend so maybe Sunghoon will be my first. I've wanted to get a boyfriend before I die." I mutter the last sentence under my breath so Jake can't hear. 

"Aish your making me competitive. Why not me? I confessed too!" Jake says in anger. 

I chuckle and respond with "Yea but you seem like that fuckboy type of dude. I like tall, smart, and strong guys. You don't have the tall part down."

"I'm literally taller then you?" Jake responds while tilting his head. I start walking backwards to see Jake's face better and say "Not like Sunghoon! HAHA joking. I'm joking! c'mon!"

Geez why does he take everything so seriously? Before I can say anything else I see Jake's hand reach out close to my face, and behind my head. I turn around to see the cafeteria door an inch away from smashing into my head if it wasn't for Jake. 

"Oh my god, thanks." I say while walking inside. I hold the door for Jake and say "Ladies first." to piss him off. 

He gladly walks in and smirks at me while doing so. I walk in after him and hear loud laughing in the corner of the cafeteria. 

"Jake-yah!! Hi!!" I hear a voice say. I turn to the noise to see Tomorrow by Together sunbaenim sitting and eating. I awkward stand in place admiring their good looks. One member in particular catches my eye. Why does he seem so familiar?

"One sec hyung." Jake says to one of the members while walking towards me.

"Oh hell nah, Jake it's gonna be so awkward!" I say while trying to walk away.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me to their table. Oh shit...

"Oh hi!" I hear one of the members say to me. I bow and awkwardly stand behind Jake. I peek at the same member from earlier and think about how familiar he looks.

"Omg Taehyun!?!" "Eunbi??" we both say at the same time. I walk closer to him and stare at his face. 

"Eunbi!!" Taehyun says while getting up and hugging me tightly. I hug him back and say "How long has it been?? How are you???" 

"You guys know each other?" one of Taehyun's members ask. 

"Of course we do, Huening. We went to high school together and we were seat mates!" Taehyun says while patting my head. I smile at him and stare at how different he looks.

"Your the first dude Eunbi has brought to eat with before, Jake. Except me of course ;)" Taehyun says while flinging his arm over my shoulder. That's weirdly right. 

"Taehyun was becoming an idol why you left school? I thought I would never see you again bro." I say while laughing. 

"Maybe. But being high school sweethearts with you was tiring." Taehyun says while cackling.

"Aish you!" I say while hitting his shoulder. 

"Anyway I'll get you something to eat, let's go!" Taehyun says while walking towards the food with my hand held in his. 

"Okay lovebirds!!"the member named Huening kai screams to us while laughing like crazy.

I feel a hand grab my free wrist making me turn around to face the person. 

"Eunbi we came to eat, so I'll buy for you." Jake says while removing Taehyun's hand off mine. 

"Uhm okay I guess... Taehyun I'll go get some food and we can catch up." I say while walking off with Jake. 

~

Word count: 1026❤️❤️❤️