Butterflies.

Sunghoon's POV:

After long hours of practice and rehearsal go by, we head home to sleep before the kbs festival tomorrow where we will meet our fans. Although my muscles are sore and my back aches, none of it mattered when I see Eunbi.

Her sparkling eyes, and her small nose. I adore every part of her. No matter what she does I'll always be here for her.

"Bye Eunbi!" I say to Eunbi. I inch closer to her but try not to make it obvious. Even though we had a long practice she seems so perfect.

"Bye my ice prince!" she replies while laughing. Her laugh is so adorable too.

"Oh also are you free later? or do you have a schedule?" I ask while rubbing my nape.

"I'm free for the whole rest of the day. Why?" she says back.

"Wanna go out later? Like to a café or something?" I pop the big question while taking a sigh of relief.

"Sure? We could go to my favorite café. I'm worried people will take photos and stuff though..." she says to me making me panic on the inside.

"It's okay, we are working together on this project and if it starts a rumor I'll just say your like a sibling to me. No worries." I say while smiling.

"Hmmm... Okay. Let's meet up at 5pm? I'll send you the address. It is quite secluded too so it's good." she says while smiling.

"Okay my princess, see you later!" I say while going up to her and placing a peck on her cheek.

I see her widen her eyes while her face turns red after I pull away. I smile at how adorable she is when she's embarrassed

"Yah! Park Sunghoon!" she says while I quickly walk away and join the rest of my members.

"What took so long, geez let's go home." Heeseung hyung says while grabbing my bag and his as well and walking towards the exit door.

"Thanks hyung. And nothing big." I say while trying to act cool. We go silent until we sit down on the bus.

"Nothing big you say? Cause you seemed like you won a award when you came back from talking to your crush." Heeseung hyung says while laughing along with Niki and Sunoo.

"Well to be honest I think I got a date with her..." I say while smiling to myself.

"WHAT? A DATE? WITH MY SISTER?" Jay shouts while taking off his sleep mask.

"Damn so loud for what? Be happy Sunghoon's one sided love is not one sided anymore." Jungwon says while giggling.

"Yah... Anyway, not really a date but we're going to her favorite café later. What do I wear? Should I get a gift or something?" I say my thoughts out loud.

"Slow down, Sunghoon. Wear something casual and don't be so awkward when your with her. I never knew the day where I would give dating tips would come." Heeseung hyung says while laughing and patting my shoulder.

"I was betting on Jake and Eunbi though..." Niki mumbles while pouting.

"Who said it was over? Sunghoon don't get your hopes up." Jake says while not even batting an eye at me.

"Wow your guys relationship crumbled because of my sister? Damn sorry guys." Jay says while frowning.

"It's not her fault!" both me and Jake shout at Jay.

"Uhm ok..." Jay replies before going back to sleep.

We get home and it's 3:46 so I have about half an hour to get ready to see Eunbi.