Future wife.

Jake's POV:

I grin widely at how red she became after I asked her the big question. She's so beautiful when she is blushing.

"You heard me. Will you let me be yours?" I say again.

"Stop joking with my emotions again, homie..." she says while looking away and slowly covering her face with her hands.

I quickly pull her hands away from her face and hold her wrists as softly as possible so I don't hurt her. I smirk at her, making her blush even more then before.

"I'm not just your friend anymore, Eunbi. Not that I ever thought of you as one though." I say while leaning into her face.

"Stop! Please." she screams making me lean back out of shout.

"Oh sorry, was that too far?" I say while scratching my nape awkwardly. Did I go too far trying to kiss her?

"No I just can't believe it. You liking me? If you told me that two months ago I would have laughed in your face." she says while trying to cool the awkward situation.

I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow before replying.

"What's so funny? I like you and that's that. Stop thinking of yourself of some unlovable person because your not. Anyway, the big question is, do you like me?"

I watch as she nods and fidget with her hands to keep from looking at me in the eyes.

"Okay okay, I don't want you to feel trapped so I'll stop. Let's just go on one date. Tomorrow. At 3pm to a dog café." I say while finally seeing her beautiful eyes looking back at mine.

"Hmm okay. Also don't you have a dog?" she asks.

My eyes light up and I quickly nod and say "yea! Her names Layla! Why?"

"We can take her if you want." she says while softly smiling.

"Oh yay! Okay I'll pick you up in the van I always use so it isn't suspicious to people, and we'll go to my parents house to get Layla." I say while giggling.

"Are you that happy? I haven't even done anything." she says while laughing with me.

"Of course I'm happy. I'll be with my favorite person, and my dog. And your the first girl to ever make me feel happy. Unlike Sujin..." I say while slowly inching my hand towards her.

"Didn't Sujin ever make you happy?" she asks while pouting and glaring at me.

"Now that I'm thinking about it, yea." I say to piss her off.

"Yah! Get out." she says angerly while crossing her arms. I chuckle at her reaction and just get closer.

"I'm kidding. She never made me happy, not nearly as much as you do. I like you and only you." I say making her open up to me and smile.

I think about hugging her but before I can move a muscle I get a call that's displayed as 'Heeseung my best friend <3'

I quickly take my phone off the side of the table to hide the contact name from Eunbi but to my luck she's already laughing.

"Pick up, it's your best friend Heeseung." she says while cackling.

"Okay one sec." I say while getting up and pacing back and forth in her hospital room.

"Hello? Heeseung what's up?" I ask awkwardly taking glances at Eunbi.

"Are you and Eunbi done making out?? The whole Enhypen crew is here, and I made them 30 minutes since I know you and Eunbi are you know... doing things." he replies while I hear all my members screeching in the background.

"Aww thanks hyung, but you can come in. Did you bring food? Eunbi might be hungry." I say while taking another glance at her peacefully looking out the window.

"Of course we did. Jay made a fuss on what she can eat and can't. Her members are also here in the bus." he says making me surprised at the screaming of girls voices in the background.

"Did you come here with them?? It might cause rumors." I say while biting my lip.

"Of course not. I saw them in the van in front of us and invited them into our bus since there's extra seats anyway. And Sunghoon is uh kinda how should I say this, crying waterfalls right now." he says while I put my ear closer to the phone to hear someone wailing.

"Yah! Jake! What did Eunbi say!?! Sunghoon is on his 5th box of tissues!!" I hear Jay's voice from behind.

"Just come in. It's loud." I say before ending the call. I look at Eunbi giggling and laughing while looking at me.

"What's up?" I ask while raising my eyebrows.

"What do you have for my contact if your contact name for Heeseung is so sweet and cute." she says while laughing.

"That's not important..." I say while hiding my phone behind my back.

"Come on show me!" she says while trying to reach for it, squirming on her bed.

"No!" I say while she tickles my stomach. No way am I showing her that her contact is 'My future wife <3'

I finally push her back onto her hospital bed and pin to the bed with both my arms on her shoulder so she doesn't hurt her body. I stare at her gaze on me and jokingly lean in to her face while looking at her lips.

"Hey Eun- Oh my god I thought you were done!!!" I hear Heeseung's voice say as the door flings open. I turn to see him and see him covering his eyes like a kid.

"Done what?" Eunbi asks while firmly pushing me back making me almost trip on my feet.

"Making out or something." Jay says while rolling his eyes.

"Bro what? I would never." Eunbi says jokingly.

"Omg Sunghoon what happened?" she says while slowly walking to him with her monitor in hand. I stare at his puffy face and glossy eyes in pity.

I watch as Eunbi hugs him making him tear up even more.

"Oh my gosh that wimp was crying the whole time we were in the bus." I hear Eunbi's member say while groaning.

"Yah don't bully Sunghoonie like that." Eunbi says while patting his back like a mom.

"Anyway we brought the goods." Niki says while placing the food on the table. I try to contain my glare at Sunghoon since Eunbi told me to be nicer. Whatever that means.

"Thanks guys but I'm on a diet." she says while letting go of the hug but holding his hand.

"WHAT?" everyone in the room says in unison.

"Yah your a sick patient you can't!!" "Yah Eunbi!!" "Eunbi you idiot! You have to eat!!"

I hear everyone scream to Eunbi at the same time making her step backwards onto her bed.

"Guys geez, I meant to say strict diet from my doctor because my stomach is still broken or whatever. No fried food, carbonated drinks, or sweets for a week." she says while shaking her hands.

"Woah guys don't be so rude to my future wife." I say while smirking.

~

Word count: 1183❤️❤️❤️