What have I done?

Sunghoon's POV:

"No it's just that me and Jake had a- never mind. What are you doing here?" Eunbi says with her gleaming smile. 

"You and... Jake?" I reply being caught off guard. What is she doing with him? He's just going to hurt her...

"Ah no it's not important. But you look good today." Eunbi says while tilting her head. Damn. So cute. I feel my face burning up from the compliment. 

"U-Uh-Uhm thank you. You always look pretty so no surprise." I say while admiring her beautiful features. 

"Awww your to sweet hoonie. But I have to go now so see you later? Or are you going the same direction?" She asks while patting my shoulder. 

"My group came to support Jake so I'll take you to the set." I say while trying to calm down the excitement flowing through my blood. 

"Have you eaten?" she says as we start walking. 

"Ah yes I had breakfast. You?" I ask. 

"I'm trying to eat again. But today I only had water." she replies after a long pause. I pout because I know she doesn't eat often. 

"Eunbi please just eat. Your perfect no matter what you look like. People comment on your looks just because their jealous." I say while placing my arms around her waist. 

"If only it was that easy. Sunghoon I hate how I listen to other peoples opinions, and how I take it to heart." she replies sadly. 

"Then listen to this opinion. Your perfect. I love your outgoing and kind personality." I reply quickly. She forces a fake smile on her face with her glossy eyes begging for help. 

"Let's go." I hear Jake's deep voice while holding Eunbi's hand tightly and walking away. I stand froze in place while Eunbi gets dragged away. I glare at Jake and ball my fist up tightly. He's getting on my nerves. 

"What's up with him?" I hear Heeseung hyung say while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

"Exactly. I've got to go hyung." I say while running after them. I walk into the set to see Eunbi practicing her lines and Jake standing a little to close to her. 

"Eunbi!" I say out of impulse. She looks around like a meerkat and I smile widely not knowing Jake was staring at me. 

"Hoonie! Hi! We are about to go live so you better stay quiet." She says while smiling brightly. Does Jake make her happy? 

"Hoonie? Bullshit." Jake says while snickering under his breath. 

"Fuck off dude. Your attitude nowadays is out of control." I mutter but Jake perks up hearing me. 

"What did you say?" Jake says while approaching me. 

"Jake your being so fucking annoying. Hoon-" She gets cut off by loud voices walking in through the door. 

"Sunghoon-ah!! I missed you!!" I hear a voice say. 

"Soobin hyung??" I say grabbing Eunbi's wrist and walking away from Jake. 

"Hello sunbaenim!" Eunbi says while pulling away from me and bowing. I pull her waist making her an inch away from me. 

"Ah hello! Who are you?" Soobin hyung says while laughing awkwardly. 

"I'm Eunbi from puzzle! I debuted a week ago!" she says while looking stiff and nervous. I chuckle at how cute she is. 

"ooo your pretty." Beomgyu hyung says while walking towards us. 

 "Yah! Beomgyu! Eunbi I'm so sorry for him." Soobin hyung says while clicking his tongue. 

"Well good luck Eunbi and Jake! I will be right here next to you and then I'll swap with Jake okay, Eunbi? No need to worry!" Soobin hyung says making me fire up in jealousy. 

"Ah yes! Let's get started?" Eunbi says while tilting her head and forcing me away. I pout and walk away to sit down. Eunbi and Soobin review their que cards while laughing loudly. How can she be so close with someone she just met?

"Okay and... we're live!" our pd says while turning on the spotlight. The cameras start rolling and Eunbi speaks flawlessly. They make stiff jokes and introduce the next group. 

The cameras cut and Jake swaps in for Soobin hyung. 

"You like her don't you?" I hear Soobin hyung whisper into my ear.

"Wh-what are you talking about..." I shyly reply. 

"You've been staring at her with these lovey dovey eyes the whole time. But watch out, Jake is definitely interested by the way he's flirting with her." Soobin hyung says before walking out. 

"Jake can I talk to you?" I say while bumping into his shoulder and walking to the side. What am I doing?? He's my best friend... If he likes Eunbi I have to give up...

"Yea bro what's up?" Jake says with a smiley face. 

"Can you distance yourself from Eunbi? It just makes me feel angry when your touching her and stuff. And I don't want to hate you so please just do that for me." I say while looking down.

"what? Sunghoon you know me, I will never date anyone again after what happened." Jake replies while staring at my face distinctively. 

"I know I know, it just makes me so angry when your with her for some reason. Jake your my best friend, just tell me if you have feelings for her." I say back to him. 

"I don't, Sunghoon. She's just a pretty little toy that I find interesting for now. You don't need to worry bro." Jake says. Pretty. Little. Toy??? What...

"What? A toy? Are you serious??" I say while widening my eyes. 

"Relax bro. She is another one of those perfect girls who acts arrogant and hard to get. But just like Sujin, she is just a fake. Don't worry I'll never fall for her." Jake says with a annoying ass voice. 

I push him up against a wall in impulse and say "I swear if you fucking hurt her in any way I will murder you. You don't know anything about her!" I scream into his face out of pure rage. He innocently looks up at me in confusion. Fuck. I messed up didn't I?

"Su-Sunghoon. I-" Jake says before pushing me off him and walking away. What have I done?

~

Word count:1019❤️❤️❤️