"I'm fine."

I walk in the pouring rain getting my whole body soaked in rainwater. Do I even care if I get sick and die? Maybe that would be better then going through all of this to make everyone else think their doing a favor.

My phone beeps with notifications from my manager and members. I ignore them all and enjoy this moment in the rain. 

~

"Eunbi?? Eunbi!! Your soaked oh my god." Yujin unnie says while grabbing a towel from a nearby couch. I enter the door with all eyes on me. 

"Ryujin go get a warm towel from the dryer!" Yujin screams while drying my hair off. 

"Eunbi why did you walk home?!!?? You idiot, your gonna get sick!!" Leeseo scolds me while taking my bag and putting it down. 

"I'm fine guys. Really. I just needed to clear my mind. So if you'll excuse I'll go take a warm shower." I say while walking to the bathroom. 

~

The next day~

I wake up with a sore throat and feeling super cold when my room is usually hot. I walk out of my room barely able to control my legs for some reason. I ignore my members and sit down on the couch to rest my eyes. 

"Eunbi-sshi! We have no time for this, get up and get ready! We have our last rehearsals before the kbs show!!" my manager shouts at me. I slowly slide off the couch to go to my room to get dressed. 

I put on thick sweatpants and a thick hoodie. It's the middle of summer but I'm feeling so cold. 

"Also Eunbi, bang pd-nim said you needed to put on some weight so eat as much as you can okay? And we are stopping your personal training so you can gain weight. No one likes someone so thin having sticks for arms." my other manager says as I enter the van. I slowly nod and close my eyes. 

Be thinner. Gain weight. I'm sick of it all. No matter what I do no one will ever be okay with just me. 

~

We walk to the kbs building and I see a giant crowd of press and fans. 

"Eunbi!! Are you dating someone??" "Eunbi-sshi are you starving yourself?? Please answer!!" "Yah Eunbi! Stop acting like a cute innocent pick me!!!" "Get away from my Jakeibear!!" "Whore!" I hear all these sayings from all the shouting making my heart shatter even more then it already is. 

I can't even say anything since I'll be hated even more then. I hate this job. Maybe I'm regretting becoming an idol. 

We quickly run inside and get our first stage outfits on for the rehearsal. 

"Enhypen will perform growl by Exo then Puzzle will have to run onto the stage for their song!! The stage is wide so run as fast as possible!!" a staff says to all of us. 

All the Enhypen members bow as they enter the room with wide smiles. I get my makeup done before we get started with rehearsals. 

~

No one's POV:

Sunghoon slyly approaches Eunbi with only good intentions. He was worried sick since yesterday since she had therapy. He takes a deep breath before approaching her. 

"Hey princess." he says while slightly cringing on the inside.

"Hey." Eunbi responds weakly due to her sickness. 

"Woah are you okay? You sound sick. Your really pale too." he says worriedly. He holds back from being touchy with her since she hasn't consented me to although all he want to do is hug her. 

Although Eunbi isn't paying attention, Jake is in the corner of the room worriedly biting his lip. Sick? Eunbi is sick? It's my fucking fault. I let her walk in the rain. I'm so worried but she told me to stay away. Ugh. 

Jake stops himself from walking up to her and asking if she's okay since she asked for space. Jake's jealously is not easily hidden. It's quite obvious. 

"Jake bro, stop glaring at Sunghoon. I can see your jealousy from a mile away." Heeseung whispers to Jake while bumping his shoulder with Jake's. 

"Shut up hyung." Jake responds angerly. 

Jake focuses his attention on the conversation again. 

"I'm fine. I'm just... tired." she says to Sunghoon to not worry him. 

"Are you sure? You've been zoning out since earlier." he says while patting her head softly. He checks her face every so often, to see if she doesn't like him touching her or not. 

"I'm totally fine, bro." she says without thinking. 

Sunghoon tilts his hand and slithers his hand from patting her head to her waist. 

"Don't bro me. I'm a man too, you know?" he says while smirking. 

Before poor Jake can approach them and stop this madness the staff shouts to Enhypen to get on stage for rehearsals. 

He sighs in annoyance and runs to the big stage to dance. 

The dance rehearsal goes as planned although Jake's mind is in a different place. They have to change at the speed of lightning to get on stage fast enough for the song. 

~

Eunbi's POV:

I try to avoid Jake's stare the whole time we practice since I asked him to give me space yesterday. I should be focused on the dance but why is he running through my mind?

Thank god we aren't doing a singing practice yet cause my throat burns like I just chugged boiling water. I can barely speak or move how I want to, but I don't want to ruin it for everyone. 

We quickly change into our last outfits until our short break. This is the most uncomfortable outfit so far. The skirt is tight and extremely short to the point where the dance was adjusted so the skirt wouldn't rip. 

I do the choreo the best I can in this state, and I lock eyes with Jake as I dance. I quickly look somewhere else to avoid his eyes. For the last verse of the song the choreo becomes more difficult so I try my best to dance with this skirt. 

Before the song finishes I hear a loud tear from me. I look down as quick as possible and see my skirt ripped on the side, showing the short shorts I'm wearing. 

I watch the camera man and directors all look my directon but not at me, at my legs. I uncomfortably wait for the song to finish and quickly use my hands to cover it. 

I look around for anything to cover my bare legs but nothing's in sight. None of my members seem to notice so I try to keep calm and collected so they don't worry. 

"Here." I hear a soft voice say to me while covering my legs with a jacket. I turn to the person and realize it's Sunghoon. I also realize our faces are centimeters away from touching. I feel butterflies in my stomach so I quickly turn away and cover my legs with his jacket. 

I hold my hand on my forehead due the harsh pain. I feel my icy cold hands touch my forehead as I massage my temples. 

"Yah! Eunbi, why did you rip the skirt?? Now I have to stay awake at night just to fix it!! Is it that difficult to not rip the skirt?? Being pretty isn't everything when your such a burden!!" our stylist scolds while running up to me. 

I bow while apologizing to the stylist while trying not to lose my balance. 

"I'm sorry! I-" I say before my sight goes dark and I feel myself falling to the floor. I reach out my hand to stop myself but I hit the cold hard floor. 

Trying to clear my vision, I blink a bunch of times to see Jake observing the scene and staring at me coldly. Ouch. That hurts more then my body does. 

~

Word count:1306❤️❤️❤️